At what age did you start dreaming of marriage?

I have to admit I always kind of had marriage on my mind, but I was never quite as serious as this kid!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy9fmvs_X1E

Most Helpful Girl

• About 6 months after I started dating my current boyfriend. I never really saw the point in marriage until I got with him. Of course I wouldn't be too disappointed if we never got married, but now I am actually planning and excited about my wedding day vs. not caring whether or not it happened. Although I still don't see the point in great big weddings.

What Guys Said 3

• I have always dreamed of being in love since my first crush didn't like me:-(
    but my parents killed getting married for me... I dont think I can be happy in a committed thing like that. Im all for POLY!

• I've been wanting to get married ever since I was 13.

• I'll be 33 in less than 2 weeks and I still haven't started dreaming of marriage.

What Girls Said 3

• I've wanted to be married so long that I can't even remember. I was a miniature bride in two family members weddings so far at age 5 and age 12. Now that I'm in college, I have literally already written out my half of the guest list (146 guests) and menu, picked a wedding venue and color scheme/decor, planned the honeymoon, and chose the season lol

• My oldest sister got married when I was 12 , so I was around that age. I wanted to be apart of the whole thing. She had a huge wedding, where as I want something small.

• 11 years old but it didn't stay permanently on my mind. Some days I want to get married some days I don't. I was proposed to once but I rejected it. I won't just marry anyone