Do you think having past relationship experience (s) is important when settling for marriage?

Self-explanatory. Is it relevant or not?

• Yes
  • No
  • Depends
    Vote C

30

Most Helpful Girl

• honestly, i wish it wasn't the case, but for me, yes. i wouldn't say 'important' tho. id say influential. if i didn't have past experiences, id have no idea what i really wanted in a man. there have been situations which have proven me wrong and I'm glad to have been terribly mistaken.

youz a deep thinker bruh. love that xP

• So deep, sometimes I'm sinking. You can check out my profile for other deep thoughts lol. I still need to compile them from various conversations I've had.

• I always intrigue myself don't worry xD, when I look back on my poetry, I always Always end up improving it. Removing lines, adding lines, changing words, changing entire verses. Its like a never ending book that is life.

• indeed sir, indeed

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 2

• Not necessarily.. my first bf was an actual mature relationship that lasted 5 years, and we lived together as a couple for 3,5 years. So it's possible to have a mature succesful relationship without previous experience. It's all about your level of maturity and what you desire oit of a relationship.. and you're own level of respect for your partner.

We broke up because of a big age difference (we grew apart, but still loved each other though.. our relationship was a smooth ride)

• Nope , at least not to me.

What Guys Said 0