Will they last? Is this normal?

So my kids dad got married after knowing someone two months but they have only been married a month and already he's been complaining that they argue every day and she doesn't pay him any mind. And that they're both having second thoughts. Is it normal to go through this already?

Most Helpful Guy

• It is pretty normal for a fast marriage after a relationship starts to have trouble soon after.

• I mean i tried to give him advice but i couldn't go to deep in it because after all I am the ex. He tried to act like everything was so great but now it seems to be turning to crap over simple issues.

What Guys Said 1

• They won't last and it's normal. Anyone who gets married after two months, deserves whatever they get.

What Girls Said 1

• It's totally not normal, two months isn't enough time to get to know someone. If they're fighting already then they're probably not going to last