Not what you think is best for everyone, just what do you like, what is your preference. Nothing is right or wrong in a sense, it's what you want. Specify how long you'd like to date before getting married. And if you are married, just pick your choice upon your preference or what actually happened if you'd like :)
- Less than a year4% (1)0% (0)3% (1)Vote
- 1-2 years38% (9)12% (1)31% (10)Vote
- 2-4 years42% (10)38% (3)41% (13)Vote
- More than 4 years12% (3)0% (0)9% (3)Vote
- Don't want to get married4% (1)50% (4)16% (5)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
I am not someone who needs time when it comes to relationships. It is funny because I am generally very indecisive person. lol but when it comes to relationship, I know what I want and I am happy about it.
Of course to know someone completely takes lots of time. Sometimes, even after years, you might not that person fully.
But I want to keep a little bit mystery about relationship, so not so long not so short seems cool to me. I say nothing more than 2 years to get married.0