Why do I have problem trusting girls. why do I feel they would cheat? why m I afraid of getting married?

I want to get married to a beautiful girl who would be by my side in my highs n lows. I want to love her n be with her through out my life. I want to give her all the happiness of life. but somewhere in my mind I m always scared of getting cheated. n no I don't have anything that happened in my life. I have never been cheated. why do I feel like this? is this just my negative thinking or anxiety, nervousness or trust issues? or is it something else?

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you ever cheated on someone you were with in the past? If so, this could be the reason why you feel this way. My sister cheated on her husband when they were just dating before they were married and when they were finally husband and wife, she became kind of paranoid about him cheating on her (even though to this day, he still doesn't know what she did.) also, one of my boyfriend's buddies is the same way. Except, his wife knows that he constantly cheats on her and she has moved in with parents but, still has contact with him because of their little boy. This man is very insecure and paranoid about her talking to any man or dating someone else, even though he fucked many different women while they were living together and still chases anything with a skirt. I really don't know why people do this. The whole concept just seems delusional and selfish. What ever happened to morality and trust in relationships? Did they just shrivel up and die? I don't blame you for being cautious about trusting, trust and respect are earned and people who earn it, usually do by their actions and not words and empty promises. So if you someday meet that special girl and fall in love, pay attention to how she behaves and treats other people. Those things will tell you what kind of person she is and if she can be trusted.

What Girls Said 1

• i have the exact same thing... only difference is I've seen/heard of/ been through crap

What Guys Said 1

• Well, women initiate the vast majority of divorces in the U. S.

I don't know about cheating though.