Indian men are the best husbands?

Do you think Indian mens are the best husbands?

Most Helpful Guy

• This question is just asking for trouble.

What Girls Said 30

• So you are an Indian man and think that Indian men happen to be the "best husbands". Well, what a coincidence, isn't it?

Anyway, your question demands an absurdly broad generalization of India and its men for an answer, so here you go:
    Considering the cultural background of India and its issues with women rights, I think Indian men are not even close to being the best husband-material.

Happy now?

• Your right in some points. Every girl demand for equal rights then why women dont challenges men in any sports?

• He's just purposely looking for stuff to complain about and retaliate with

• @insaan I am from the USA and I am not white and I can honestly tell you that no one over here really cares about the problems going on in India. No one over here really talks about India's rape statistics and how they treat their women. Currently right now in the news all we hear about is ISIS and the Ebola virus. Seriously the media is not really talking about India like you think they are..

• No, Indian men are not the best husbands, because being from a specific ethnic group doesn't determine how good of a husband you are.

There are good husbands from every ethnic group in this world. Not just Indian men.

• Every womans wants and needs in a husband are not the same.

FOR ME, my husband is gonna have to be very supportive, encouraging, honest, faithful, sexual as well as understand that someday I might not want to have sex. He has to have a relationship with God, i need for him to financially help me with taking care of the household. I need him to respect me, love me and other things.

So If ALL Indian men have thoes qualities and no other race does, then yes I would say that ALL Indian men would be the best choices for husbands FOR ME as I do not represent ALL Women.

However I know for a fact that not ALL INDIAN MEN are the same just like not ALL black men, or white men, latino men or whoever are the same. You should not judge people by there race.

• I feel like id never actually want a husband born and brought up in India. They have no idea about the world around them or people because of the strict way their parents brought them up. But they aren't wasted like modern guys, but they always seem to have this anger or unhappiness in them. And i dont know why but i love a down to earth guy that has his respect but school and studies and a strict rule following life isn't the big factor on how he wants his life. An Indian guy that has his culture and an open mind, that loves diversity and is modern seems perfect!. Now an Indian guy born and brought up in USA well... ;) (or any desi guys)

• No, I dont think they are the best. How do you quantify that? I believe good ones exist in all races and all over the world.

• How great a husband is isn't defined by his race it's defined by his respect for himself and others, integrity, heart how he protects his loved ones and family, how hard he works etc

• Lol my husband's Indian but I don't think his race is what qualifies him as the best. I think it's the forehead kisses. He gives the best forehead kisses in all of California. Now. I've never been out of California so I can't guarantee there isn't somebody who gives better forehead kisses somewhere else in the US or even the world. So he wins by default.

• I wouldn't know, they aren't my type.

• No, the best husbands come from Monaco.

• My husband is Amazing. He happens to be Indian.
    I do think Indian men have great senses of humour, they make light of situations. I think it might be a cultural thing, but I love it. I like anyone who can make me laugh and smile all the time.

• Yes. You are right Indian mens have great sense of humour

• In the grand scheme of things, MHO really has no meaning. Lol.

That's my honest opinion though. Just like, a lot of Indian men are extremely fucking racist. Haha. Hopefully, that'll balance it out :/

• Mountains are hard to climbed. The person who works hard can only climb them.

• I get the feeling we are supposed to say... ia.media-imdb.com/.../...MQ@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

• LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! This is not even funny. It depends on who the person is, not what country that person comes from. There are good and bad people from every country, so it's ignorant to determine whether a person makes a good husband base on the country they come from.

• I have a dream that one day no one in this world would be judged by the colour of the skin, or by what race they are, but by the content of their character. I have nothing more to say :)

• They can't cook and or clean at all...

• Reading back at this thread. HAHA I live for your comment. No idea why it made me laugh so much.

• The divorce rate is high in India currently so I wouldn't think so.

• Wouldn't know, I have only dated white guys.

• I'd say that men who are good husband material exist in almost all the countries in this world...

• You are right. But in majority

• Indian men do have this. but they are called dominating why so?

• Well I have met some good Indian men, but I would not go on to say that only India has the majority of men who are perfect husband material... I'd say that men who are good husband material exist everywhere in the world.

My personal opinion is that it's not that pleasant to have someone shove their opinions down your throat.

• I don't know. They seem nice.

• I've never married an Indian man so how would I know?

• It depends on how well your personality meshes with your partner's, not ethnicity.

• I'm sure there are good husband types all over the world not only in India

• Personality over race

• Everyone has that. You can't change your tradition untill you like any other.

• I don't think it's about race but about a culture and tradition according too few rights to women. A culture which seems tolerant about rape, dowry, arranged marriages, violence against women, dowry harassment and abuse. Yes there are laws against it but the problems exist.
      timesofindia.indiatimes.com/.../39128982.cms
      I won't quote the horrors cautioned by tribal laws. :-P

• That were olden days. Come and see modern India

• Maybe for an indian girl? I have no idea, I date white men.

• My boyfriend is Indian and I see me being with him a long time... he is the best boyfriend I can ask for and he is so loving.

• How can u tell tho if they are nice or not

• Not at all... I have seen a neighbor who was always hit and abused by her husband... not all Indian husbands are good... but my dad is a very good husband and loves my mom A lot... I dream of having something like that one day... now coming back to the question... race and ethnicity has nothing to do with good or bad husbands... every race has good or bad people..

• not indian.. ehh they can be but they're not my type, if they're indian with a mix of a different nationality then I'm fine. if they have the typical mindset of an indian person then um.. don't take that as a racist or 'mean' comment.
    my bf is quarter pakistani, quarter aussie and half british, he's husband material B) been together since we were 11 and got engaged now, and we're getting married at 20 :)

although, i reckon that you can't just say one race has the best husbands. for example, you might think indians are the best but lmao some rape, some are abusive. thats the same with every nationality.
    just coz you're indian and you think your nationality is better than other nationalities, doesn't mean that everyone will think the same.

i got nothing against indians, i have one friend thats indian, he's a really cool and more modern and accepting

• No man is a good husband all cheats

• No. What I think is, that india have a really fucking high rape statistic.

• i doubt that but since were generalizing id say there is good and bad

What Guys Said 22

• as long as he doesn't beat her for dowry and some bling

• i just don't see how we can say a race of men are the best husbands. I don't really understand how that logic could possibly turn out to be true.

• No, Spaniards are the best husbands :] (yeah, I'm from Spain, so what? xD)

• Indian men have a bad reputation about hitting their wivesand stuff like those

• No.

____________________

• Please tell me more about how you are better than me! I'd love to know!

• Any time now, macho man! Please give me your educated, well thought out arguments that prove you are better than me. I need the advice...

• You're the one with the pigtails, right?

• The next one back. The one with both hands up.

• you should come out of your cocoon and try to see other men around you. Indians are openly showing racist behavior off late.

• Not by Western standards, fuck no

• Lol whatever you say, please come again :)

• Provide examples please

• The best husbands are single, from United states, age 18-24, hipster dude

• Apparently hairy men are the best husbands!!

LOL

• Lol i didn't knew that some our female gagers here have indian boyfriend. Feels good lol

• But good husband are present all over the world. Cocky ones are lot common among whites.

• Well i know india very well the husbands in india are kinda lot egoists!!

• I don't know about Indian men, but Indian women will make great wives.

• They have small dicks that they're too itching to use, India have one of the highest rape crime problems in the world

• Small dick. Ummmmmm... seems like you tasted one. Lol

• I think they make the best Dell technical support staff.

• hahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahhaahahahhahahahahahaha NO way

• real indian men arr vedy vedy smelly

• Ure verdy very stupid. Don't generalise.

• im kidding dude. Indian men are always funny to hang around with bro. But i can't lie about the fact most do have certain scent to them.

• True I know what you mean... depends where they are from. I'll take it back. No hard feelings

• Well, I've heard from Asian friends (some being Indian or Sri Lankan) that Indian men are still a bit too traditional as a result of your more conservative and repressed society. I've had them express that they experience Indian men to want a housewife- someone to care for THEM, cook for THEM, and essentially be a belonging of theirs. Seeing how more western cultures are with the internet and TV nowadays, I think they're starting to want more recognition and individuality from this traditional role as being just an object to marry off to a suitor.

And western women? If you aren't "westernized" yourself (basically, if you consider yourself more of a traditional Indian), you stand no chance because our women will eat you up and spit you out lol. They aren't down for being controlled and they definitely aren't flattered by the creepy and sexually desperate advances of what many Indian guys show towards them. In person, Indians tend to be very shy and reserved but once they open up, that's when they start dropping big hints that they have that sexual "itch" that needs to be scratched.

So yeah, living in India yourself, you've got a bit of an uphill battle unless you find a woman who has the same values about culture and whatnot that you do. Otherwise, you're going to have to join us in the 21st century because that's the way things are going in many parts of the world.

Good luck.

• No I wouldn't say that's always true. In the west some marry women born in India etc and subsequently treat them like door mats. Like go out most eve.. don't do any housework... Expect their wives to do everything. I could be wrong as I haven't experienced India much... maybe better in India. But you get good husbands from all nationalities. My opinion anyway in living in the west.

• In rapeolympics they are

• In teen pregenancy rate without marriage you country also. ;)

• at least no through... rape lol

• Real men dont do rapes they are mentally retarted persons. You can't judge whole through that. About 40% NASA Scientists are Indian.