I want to hear a good breakup and get back together story. the one where you realized wtf I messed up and won them back and are married now?

I recently broke up with a guy. But I have faith (maybe a little too much) that we will get back together. He told me we would get engaged if we still hurt after time apart. So I want to hear your breakup and getting back together stories.

What Guys Said 1

• Yea... I wouldn't get my hopes up. The chances of you guys getting back together are significantly higher than him asking you to marry him. You have broken up already, that in itself is not a good sign. it shows you guys decided to split without working things out, thats something that will occur again. I was with a girl for 2 years on and off.. I remember our first break up, it was something so stupid and we just went at each other just screaming until I was just like "Maybe we shouldn't be together then" that shut her up and the look on her face was priceless (teary but trying not to). I apologized later and told her I still want to be with her but after that first break up, it wasn't really the same anymore... and later on, there were more break ups and getting back togethers... you know what is going on now? she is currently engaged to someone else.
    Don't put your hopes up. After an initial break up, the amount of work you have to do to overshadow that is huge and many people just don't want to do it.

What Girls Said 0