If a married man got another girl (other than his wife) pregnant?

Who is more at fault the man or the girl?
I know both are but I don't get why people blame the girl more..

• The dirty married guy
  • The whore

Most Helpful Guy

• If the girl believed they'd seperated (as you said to others) then it's his fault for knowlingly cheating on his wife and lying to the other woman. If the girl believed they were seperated, then it's not her fault for sleeping with a guy that she (probably) thought she was in some kind of relationship with. I don't think the pregnancy changes the morality of what happened.

Also, looking at the results I dont think people blame the woman. If they do its either because:
    A.) They know the guy and dont want to blame him. I'd say its easier to believe your husband is an idiot and the other woman is a 'whore' (as you said) than to believe your husbands a dick.
    B.) They want to move on but the pregnancy stops that. It's like she's holding the proof of what happened. Whenever people see her they are reminded of what happened so they get angry at her (shooting the messenger).
    Its not fair obviously on the girl (or the child) but its an unfortunate emotional reaction to an unfortunate emotional situation.

• I like your answer.. Thanks

• Hey thanks for the mh x2.
      Good luck with everything. I'm sure you'll be fine. :)
      Just remember, don't blame yourself.

What Guys Said 2

• The girl knows he is married? Then she should avoid him like Ebola. If she sleeps with him then she is asking for trouble and is fully aware of what could happen. The guy is getting his cake and eating a large portion and also knows what could happen. It takes 2 and for me they are both as bad as each other.

• The guy is married. The girl might not even know that.

• She knew, but he told her that he had seperated from his wife when they hadn't.

• Then the girl has some reason to be a little bit responsible for a different reason. She shouldn't let a guy do her without contraceptives with another woman somewhat in the picture. It is her body and she can do what she wants, but she should always take responsibility for the pregnancy and her decision to do a guy without contraceptives while another woman was in the picture was a poor one in my mind.

What Girls Said 4

• the married person is always the one to blame, the single person they cheated with has no obligation to their relationship and they might not even know the married person was married or in a relationship.

• It's easier to blame the girl as a homewrecker. Never mind that she my not have known that he was in a relationship. Fell for him, got pregnant then found out, or something similar.

• Does the girl know he's married?

• Well yes she knew, BUT he told her that they had seperated when they haven't..

• The guy would be at fault then.

• 9 times out of 10 the guy didn't even tell the girl that he was married in the first place.

I don't know why the girl always gets blamed for those sort of things.

My biggest pet peeve is when a man cheats on a woman (or a woman cheats on a man) and they attack the other woman (or other man) like umm.. I don't even think they KNEW your husband was married why are you getting mad at the girl? And then they let the guy come home and continue life like he never did anything wrong.

I just feel like www.reactiongifs.com/.../idiots.gif