Guys, would you married a doctor, manager, or an engineer?

Why? What would make you want to date someone vs another?

Most Helpful Guy

• Should specify a manager of what company. Because you can be the manager of Chevrolet and make serious bank or be the manager of a family dollar and make aggressively medium money lol

• They make bank but are overwork. So you would date a manager?

• Lol, not that kind of manager.

• Probably not unless she could make time to have an actual relationship. Dates, sex, hangouts.

What Guys Said 10

• Doctors work all the time and owe lots of money. Managers work all the time and travel frequently. Engineers make enough money, have regular hours, can always find work, and do not have huge college debts because they can actually get a job with only a floor year degree.

Great question, by the way.

• Engineers with regular hours? I guess it depends on where you work. But doctors do have worst hours

• Give me the engineer. At last, a girl who understands logic. You can't perform engineering, just based on assumptions and emotions.

• Artist or musician. Don't need a lot of money, but would like a lot of land and a tiny house.

Just wanna be able to garden and be in peace.

• Doctor or engineer. Maybe engineer so we can help each out with stuff from work. Although I have been attracted to a number of girls going into bio sciences and medicine and tend to friendzone girls in engineering.

• I don't date bases on professions, so I'll date a girl regardless of profession, however marriage, is a topic of it's own.

• Explain more

• I see marriage as a peace of paper nothing more, so I don't have any intention to get married only my GF really wants to, and then it would be for her sake only.

I don't care for rituals and traditions, they are meaningless in my view.

• manager, engineer or doctor? All of them would be great and I would not pit one vs the other. I have dated women from all over the world and the states... most of the time if you are a guy that's looking to be taken care of by your paramour then somewhere along the line you are going to owe her and owe her big time you can't take -take-take and not give... you will lose in the end and wreck the relationship. Hope I have helped.

• Doctor or engineer.

• A woman !!

• They job isn't much of a consideration, but I'd most likely have more in common with the doctor or the engineer at least when it comes to career interests.

• None of those lol...

What Girls Said 5

• Engineers tend to be socially inept in how to treat not only their friends but as well as women. Maybe this tends to be because they don't necessarily have to take in social science courses. However they are very smart but most tend to not really have relationships due to the way they act. Or so this is what I have seen

• Doctor! Cause doctors know things.

• Yes, if I fell in love with them, which I don't believe in, so probably wouldn't happen.

• Architect. I would love to hear about someone's passion of building things and watching their work come to life. For some reason i like that talent of being able to draw things. Wish i had it.

• My ex bf was an engineer and he was a total jerk. Being critical, socially tactless and bossy seem to be common in engineers. Doctors, on the other hand, seem gentler but they're so busy. Maybe a manager would be ok? He'd need to be responsible and good with people.

• As an engineering student I must agree with some of what you said. Mainly the socially tactless part. Sometimes its so fuckin' funny. Like this one student that regularly but unknowing insulted our professor for a semester. She finally told him off after the second to last class. I am guilt of it too. But many get better as they age.

• Some are worse than others. He was definitely on the worse end. It's an admirable field and extremely interesting.

I get a kick out of listening to a group engineers discuss the best way to do... Well, anything. Everyone thinks they have a way that's just a little bit better. :)