How do you feel about marrying a doctor?How do you feel when your partner has to touch other persons genitals to treat them,I mean a doctor?

How do you feel about marrying a doctor?
How do you feel when your partner has to touch other persons genitals to treat them,
I mean a doctor
Based on statistics doctors tend to have failed relationships, many doctors will have taboo behaviors that we may not know until something serious happen
So guys and girls , what you think

• Marrying a lady doctor is healthy?
  • Marrying a lady doctor is not healthy?
Here is my opinion on this? If you are marrying a such personality , you should learn to give up your normal human life, your life will change into more responsible, professional life
sex will be an issue, Having sex with a doctor is so hard
She will make you feel better in all the social aspects.
but deep inside, you will find an emptiness, because they will not love you in return in the same way you would love them, They will start thinking your feelings in a different and professional way

Most Helpful Girl

• It's just a job, what's the problem with marrying a doctor? My parents are doctors.

• My parents are doctors too, seen that makes me feel like i should not, bad luck , my gf got into med school

What Girls Said 6

• It's just a job. Granted, it'll be a LONG time before said doctor actually makes any money... but still, just a job.

• You should marry someone you love and trust. It should not matter what they do for a living. It is unfair to reject someone based on third party experiences.

• it's wrong to marry someone we love , we must love someone who would love us

• Then there is your answer

• there's risks no matter what profession/job the person you marry/date does.

however, to answer your question, I'd never marry a doctor, but for me it's more having an issue with germs.

• I plan on becoming a neonatol doctor btw. It's fine! It's just a job.

• yes, prostitution is the same
      In that case what do you think?

• You wouldn't, sometimes people like to talk about work when home. It's perfectly normal :) it's feels nice to be able to tell someone what I did today. Since she's a doctor she would say what patients she had to treat and stuff like that... Not sure why she would get into it like that but it's normal. My grandma always talks about her patients, and I listen because I know it's her passion to treat them and take care of them ;)

• :) smiley face

• i think doctors are sexy and i would think that they would be better at sex since they should know all about the different areas..

• I simply won't date a doctor because of two words... Greys anatomy and Ebola.

What Guys Said 4

• "I mean a doctor
    Based on statistics doctors tend to have failed relationships, many doctors will have taboo behaviors that we may not know until something serious happen"

Statistics on this? Where do you get that information from? And I think that the person should be more worried about the doctor being a pedophile when he asks kids to strip and gives them checkups than they should be worried about the doctor touching genitals. What is the point of grabbing a persons genitals anyways from a medical standpoint? What kind of purpose would this have?

• Imagine you have a hernia, then you will have to let the doctor touch your P*** for chekup,
      How do you feel when your gf has to touch another mans penis, even if it is a job?
      by the way

• Statistics are found by researches and movie makers :P

• I think that's kind of a silly line of thought. It all depends on the lady.

Anyways, usually doctors are professional about that kind of thing. If they weren't, I don't feel like they'd be doctors for very long. Or at least not doctors with a whole lot of income.

• haha
      thats why i post it here, i can ask any question
      :)

• marriage isn't healthy by default.

• Unless you are a doctor, marrying a female doctor is a bad idea. They will almost certainly find themselves to be out of your league and it will end up in a divorce. Only if you are both doctors, will she be able to see you as an equal. The divorce rate of two doctors that marry each other is actually very low. The divorce rate of a female doctor, and a lesser educated man, is freaking huge.

• the divorce rate of highly skilled women, of any profession is actually very high. no matter what the man does. which is more than likely because of the mans immature insecurities.

• Why is it more likely to be the man's fault, and not the women's? Women made up that excuse in order to shame men, to make up for their poor social life after guys figured out those women make bad partners.