There's this guy at school I really like were good friends but he's in a relationship but you can tell he really likes me 2 should I ask him out what do I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• My best advice is to find out for sure that he really likes you if he does then you can jump in and ask him out but if he's leading you on then its best not to embaress your self by asking and getting turned down. one of the best ways I've found to use in finding out if a guy really likes you is get a guy friend to ask the big question then he is more likely to tell the truth because he is comfortable. I wish you the best of luck girl.

What Guys Said 2

• r you sure that you know he really likes you at school? or he is just being nice, funny, caring because you two are good griends?

• according to me wait for right time.. and pray for break up( don't mind and don't laugh) and then gave your shoulder to him... then you will find he will propose you... wait and watch

What Girls Said 1

• Why would you try to hookup with a guy who you say is in a relationship? If he likes you that much he should break-up with his girlfriend and then ask you out. Otherwise, he is showing total disrespect to his girlfriend and it would show that he has a poor character. I mean, really, would you want him to be with you and see some other girl on the side?