Would you Rather be someones First or their Last Partner?

Would you rather be someones First sexual partner and only date them for 1 year?

Or

Would you rather be their Last sexual partner, marry them, and be with them for 30 years?

• First but not their Last sexual partner and many partners after you
  • Last and only sexual partner for 30 years
Please see my other question "Have you been with a someone Who was Way better that your first?"
I see 3 guys are being typical guys and want to be the first. Hopefully they realize someday that there is someone better in bed than them and their first will find Someone Better in bed, thus being forgotten fast. They also need to realize they will date someone 10 times better in bed than their first. That's just how the real world works.

So its better to lock in and be the last.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

• last, I don't know why anyone would choose first really?

And I want my bf to be my first and last, ideally but it's so hard to find someone good

• People would choose First because they have this fantasy of the unforgettable first and not a grip on real life. They don't realize they will be forgotten when their Ex meets someone after them thats way better in bed.

I realized how bad my first sucked in bed when I was with a couple more girls after her. Now my sucky in bed first had been forgotten fast.

• I'd rather be their last partner.

• Their last...

• Would rather have 30 years of marriage.

• I'd rather be their last partner and marry them

• I'd rather be both 😉 too bad it's not working that way for me.

• First or Last?

• Well, I'd definitely go with last. If I really loved them, the thought of losing them would be unbearable, and I would only be sexually involved with someone I loved.

• I wanna be their first and last and I want them to be mine !

• First and last? :P

• First or Last?

• Thats fairy tale fantasy. My 1st girlfriend and I were each others firsts and we had a 2 year relationship. 15 years later we have both been with better sexual partners and we realize the first sucked at sex.

• but there's still something unique about it or I'm saying all this because I'm a retrophile but yeah maybe you have a point..

• def their last

• B, i love my babe :) hope he's my last n im his

• Neither. I'd rather be their ONLY partner.

• First or last? Only 5 to 10 percent of us can be both.

• So you're currently dating someone you intend to marry?

I've know a few 5% people in my life and they all eventually got tired and wanted to try someone new. They divorced even though religious.

Best of luck.

• I am currently dating someone I intend to marry, yes.

• I'd rather be the last, but not marrying them.

• Depends on the person.

I don't want to marry some shithead that I don't like

• What if the guy is wonderful? Would you rather be his First or Last?

• Depends.. I guess I'd marry him if he was marriage material and everything I wanted in a man (aka "the one") but I'm sure most people would choose to in that scenario as well.

If he's just some random cute guy that I like, but wouldn't marry I'd take his V-Card

What Guys Said 6

• First and last ideally. The second option isn't bad unless I'm like the 20th guy.

• Awesome Answer!

• I like being the last and being number one. I am now "The Benchmark" and "The Bar Setter". The 1 everybody is compared to. The one guy that every guy before me doesn't measure up to.

But I 've had a chance to learn real life. I've found way better partners in bed than my first, so I forgot her. And my first had probably found better partners than me and has forgotten about me. Based on what happens years later, the first doesn't mean shit.

• In real life, Its is longest relationship that gets remembered the most, not the first relationship.

• As someone who is polyamorous, that second options scares the crap out of me.

• I assume most guys are going to choose to be first and forgotten. The first option is obviously a guy answer.

• I forgot about about my first and a few others along the way that sucked in bed. I don't like to remember bad sex. I respect your answer as being Someone (or a stop) along the way.

• There are a bunch I forgot, but not my first. She was amazing in bed.

• I was my wife's last partner. She was killed by a drunk driver about 20 hours after our last time together.

• How last are we talking here?

• The talking "The One". The person you marry in your 20's and 30's that you stay with for 30 years,

• If we dated that far that means she wasn't promiscuous. I say last.

• First and last

• First or Last is the ultimate dream. But First or Last?

• True, but you are someones first, u will be forgotten and irrelevant in real life when you are my age. The whole virgin thing is just fantasy. I've been with 9 girls after my first and she is forgotten, irrelevant, and no longer exists. My first ranks so low she doesn't rank at all.

• After you been with someone who is ten times better in bed, then you will forget your first fast. As soon as your first meets someone who is ten times better than you in bed then you will be forgotten fast. Thats just how real life works.

• Well, are we talking someone like... Miley Cyrus?

Because when she was Hannah Montana, I would have gladly had been her first...

But now she is gross and I don't know if I'd want to be her now or her last.