Which wedding idea is better?

It's a bit too early to ask this question because I'm not getting married yet, lol.
I am hesistating between having a wedding by the beach and having a wedding at a pastel decorated reception.
Beach theme? 1stinwedding.com/.../...ding-Theme-Decorations.jpg
Or pastel theme?media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/.../...a5cc9b3c686d.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• Pastel for sure or a wedding when there is a sunset right by a big lake or in the mountains :)

What Guys Said 3

• wow pastel actually looks so sososososo nice :D the beach wedding is cool and all but you can go to the beach any time! you can't ever go inside a pastel place room thingy whenever you want! :) and its beautiful!

• anything but pastel is great in my opinion.

• Beach theme. The 2nd picture looks like a doll house

What Girls Said 4

• Okay, I, for one, will choose the second picture, because that's what I want too, a beautiful wedding in a big, wonderful place where I can feel like a princess :) I don't know what you're bf is going to say about that, mine wanted to do our wedding in a tiny place, something small and casual. I almost died when I heard that :))

• I like beach better, but you can do both if you want.
    You know have the reception inside with a pastel theme and have the ceremony outside with a beach theme. It'd be cute ^_^ receptions are usually inside and decorated anyway

• i guess id say the pastel theme. its kind of unique, and pretty. and you dont really need to worry about the weather. if its rainy or cold out, itll be inside

• I like the pastel theme, it's very beautiful