Cheating!!! Would u want to know if your husband or wife was cheating on u?

If you're best friend saw your husband/wife cheating on u would u want to know. I ask bc I actually know some people who said they wouldn't want to know. Your thoughts on this topic and please explain why?

• yes I would want to knowif my hub/ wife was cheating
    Vote A
  • no I would not like to know if my hub/wife was cheating
    Vote B
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
11|7

Most Helpful Girl

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 7

• I would want to know. If she cheated on me, I consider that a free pass for me.

0|2
    1|1
    • Do u want to cheat

• Show All
    • A free pass lol. Is that like a 1 time use or all you can eat in 24 hours type thing? ;)

• Kind of like a 'get out of jail free' card, @bellegirl21. Use it when I need it

• course I want to know.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm cheating on you :/

• Show All
    • I'd never cheat on my workouts... but a squat rack was involved lol

• @BelleGirl21 hahaa I can never cheat on my workouts either, I feel shitty if I do.

• Studies have shown it is easier to mend a relationship if a cheater admits to his/her partner than if a cheater is found out by his/her partner. And when someone tells their SO about cheating it is because they care about them even though the person fully understand the consequences or repercussions he/she may face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I'd absolutely want to know. That'd be the end of that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course I would, I would dump her immediately. I don't like being lied to.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd want to know, but not to breakup with her or for us to fight... only to understand from her the reason because no one cheats for no reason... maybe i was ignoring her or something so i need to find out my mistake and fix it

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea bt that conversation should have occurred be she cheated.

• Show All
    • true but eventually everyone makes mistakes and forgiving is something good

• I would not want to know. I have enough concerns.

0|0
    0|0
    • What concerns?

• Show All
    • Im sorry I just wanted to understand your point of view :)

• Don't be. It's not your fault.

What Girls Said 10

• yes even if the truth hurts i would really like to know !

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes. I don't want to be lied to at all, I hate it. If my husband ever cheated, all his shit will be in a U-haul with the divorce papers. I'm not playing games.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes of course I'd want to know. If he doesn't love me anymore then I'd want us both to have a chance to move on and find happiness.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes and no, yes because I would want to dump him and move on to someone who won't cheat on me and no because it will hurt and it will be hard.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm on the fence. A part of me wouldn't want to know and another part of me would. I caught my ex husband doing something and it was by chance and a part of me wished I hadn't seen it. (It wasn't really cheating but it was dishonesty)

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course, I hate being lied to and deceived. I would also want to know why they did it. Was it from temptation or do they just not love me anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would want to know.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I want coz I wantbto divorce him

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd like with whom was he cheating.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah its better for him to tell you then for somebody to tell you