Just for fun, who would you marry out of those three?

1) A 30-years-old editor from Chicago. His dad died from lung cancer a few years ago. His mom is alive and she is from Ashkenazi ancestry. He has twin sisters and a little brother. He is an intelligent person who likes to read. He is afraid of heights. Tan skin, hazel eyes and black hair. 6'

2) A 26-years old Greek man who works in his family's diner. His family is very large. He is allergic to peanut butter. He is secretly sadistic. He likes Disney movies and sewing. He speaks Japanese fluently. Pale skin, green eyes and dark brown hair. 6'1''

3) A 20-years-old English major from New York. He's an atheist. He likes cats, owls and British movies. He was adopted and his parents are both teachers. He hates people who smoke.

• 1)
  • 2)
  • 3)
Guys' version is out!

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 16

• wow, veer specific details. sounds to me those are three real husbands, one of them is yours, and the other two are your friends'. and you're either comparing or there's a bet bet of somehow.

sorry just woke up and took a wild guess lol

• Considering it's just for fun and my opinion will not change your life's decicion, I'll go for 3.
    Because I'm (late)19 and I likes pets (especially dogs). My both parents are teachers. I hates people who smoke. I like British movies. So the 3 is very close to me.
    But I'm theist and not adopted.

• I sure hope these aren't your only 3 possibilities! They all sound like big trouble, at least to MARRY. Maybe they're fun as friends.. BUT...

• What do you expect to happen if you marry one of them?

• #1-phobias. No doubt heights is only one of them, but once you're married, you'd find out others!
      #2-sadism can be just a diversion now, but it would come on strong if you were married!
      #3- judgmental, doctrinaire ALREADY.. you'd find out worse things if you were married.

• "2) A 26-years old Greek man who works in his family's diner." <---- So greeks have a bad reputation that they lare obsessed with their family. :-(((((

i'm from greece and family means nothing to me LOL

• Vote 'D' - NONE cause I'm a guy ;-)

• Sorry but I wouldn't any of them, I'm only up for marrying women, being married to a man would be the same as being married to a woman =D.

• Which ever one has the boobs. Gotta have the boobs. Lol

• Sadistic Person and Disney movies? They really dont go well lmaooooo

• Number 3 sounds like a bellend.

• Neither because I'm not interested in marriage and I'm straight.

• Chose number 2 for japanese speaker:p

• Looks like u like old guys

• What's your age? If you are young than you can chose opton C

• I voted for 3 but I wish there was a girl option for guys!

• Just curious are you writing book or have future plan to write a book?

• I pick 2 because who doesn't love a sadist who loves to watch Disney movies. lol

What Girls Said 65

• I picked A, ConfusedGrocer... I like that he enjoys reading and has some brains... the fact, like me that he is afraid of heights and has tan skin was also a turn on... age makes no difference... xx

• I'm torn between 1 and 2. What do you mean by sadistic? I love the fact #1 is an intelligent man who loves reading and has hazel eyes. And I love that #2 loves Disney movies and is fluent in Japanese because I love that culture and that his eyes are green. #3 is too vague and atheist.

• It's between 1 and 3.

I'm more likely leaning towards 1.

• Either 1 or 3.. I voted C though :p I don't really like the guy 2 because of his sadistic personality :o
    If this is for real, I won't marry those guys dscribed :p

• Sadly don't know the height of number 3 but I went for him.

• I would definitely marry the 30 year old editor because it seems like he's mature, he's lived through much more troubles than the 20 year old writer has. Also, he's financially stable unlike the writer. The greek man would be perfect except for the sadistic thing. That just urks me... but really, it would all come down to THE HEART <3

• Guy A, we have a lot in common, and my mother was also Jewish.

• The 30-year-old editor guy sounds good-looking and he loves to read too, but atheist all the way!! XD! Plus he seems to love animals, has a degree in English . So I bet he reads a lot. Who cares about his looks!

#3 all the way! XD!

• I pick option 1 because we share something in common... afraid of heights. He seems to have a somewhat stable life. However, option two sounds fun and interesting.

• the 20 year old assuming they're all caucasian cuz i want men in their peak. also catlover + nonsmoker + anglophile is perfect.

• #1 if he was 20. the others sound like assholes. but 30 is way too old.

• not that its 'old' at all. i dont think 30 is old. just too much of an age difference from 18 to 30. i dont really go beyond a year or two dfference.

• I don't know how im supposed to choose!!
    #1 loves books and is afraid of heights. both me.
    #2 loves Disney movies (me!!!) and has green eyes (i wish)
    #3 atheist, cats, British love, hates smokers. all me
    goshdangit
    why?

• I voted #1. He's an editor and I'm a writer.. so made for each other :)

• Haha B is just too random xD

• I think I would pick 3. Even though I am Christian, he sounds like the better out of the 3.
    Plus, I don't shove my beliefs down other peoples throats, they have the freedom to believe in whatever they wish.

• NO WAY IN HELL Would I date an atheist!!! NEVER!!!

• Greek guy for sure. something about his description sounds exciting.

• Second one
    I like Greek food <3 plus knowing Japanese is a plus for me. I am into Japanese culture.

• I have to say A... Although I wish he'd been the one who was secretly sadistic, lol.

• Well, I frequent Chicago, so #1 is my choice. I don't care for dating atheist and guys that are allergic to peanut butter saden me :'/

• 2 Depending on cray cray his sadism is like if it's not severe then we'd have a lot and I mean a lot to talk about. After that it's 3 because we'd also have a few things to talk about and after that 1.

• Jesus I'd rather be alone. I guess I'll go with C... begrudgingly.

• I think #2? We can watch Disney movies all night! Haha

• I was sold on "likes cats"

• I like A. B and c just doesn't grasp my attention enough.

• A and I sound very compatable. ;)

• I'm going for the English guy option 3.
    Option 1 would of been fine had he not been so much older and option 2 is sick, so option 3 is the alternative. English guy sounds like a sweetie though :)

• Sick? Which part is sick? Sewing? Family? Sadistic?

• The secret sadistic part, seriously WTF? Overall all these options I don't think I can get along with anyways if it was real.

• The first one.

• I can't choose between 1 and 3. So, both are good for me.

• Vote A, he sounds normal, nothing too out of the track.. and also closer to my age

• More from Girls
    35