Would this relationship get better or worse?

If a jerk kind of guy got a girl pregnant, and is then made to marry her.

• It will get betterđź‘Ť
    0% (0)17% (1)7% (1)Vote
  • Fxck that's gonna get way worse
    100% (9)83% (5)93% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|2

Most Helpful Guy

• That's bad for everyone involved. The guy obviously would not be happy being with someone he does not want to be with and the girl would be stuck with a husband who does not want her. Add the child thrown into the mix who has to grow up in a loveless family.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Actually it's not clear. Some people mature pretty quickly when children become involved.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 4

• Never never never never never never never NEVER marry someone for sake of a child. What's worse for that child? Growing up with two parents who don't live together but love them or growing up with two parents who are married but hate each other and take it out on them?

2|0
    0|1
  • Marrying an asshole won't make things better it will probably lead to the child having a traumatic unstable upbringing

0|0
    0|0
  • That's like massive destruction. To everyone!

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never seen of or heard of them getting better.
    I heard of them being better for a short period, but doesn't last long.
    Anyway, kids are a dumb reason to stay together if the relationship is that bad, and the kids won't thank you for it when they have to be caught up in drama, see mad arguments, or daddy disrespect mommy. It's a horrible situation for a child to live in.

0|0
    0|0