Married ppl. do you like being married?

people here who are married do you like being married?
how would you describe it? pros/cons

and from when you were single, did marriage turn out to be what you expected? what are the differences if any

any tips? :P

Most Helpful Guy

• I love being married. I am fortunate to be married to a great woman who has a good head on her shoulders, respects men and has reasonable expectations. She's my best friend, a great lover and a wonderful mother to our kids. We have had our share of challenges, as I think any married couple does, but I really can't complain. For me, marriage has exceeded my expectations.

• aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :')
      i want that lol

alright what about the rest of the questiosns?
      and mind if i ask when you got married? i believe most people shouldn't even be in a relationship till late 20s lol looks like most people mature around that age

• lmao xD at @rjroy3

and thanks so much for the info ! vey helpful ! :D
      i hope you guys stay together forever ^_^ i hope i end up with someone who loves and appreciates me like that

• Thanks asker. At this point I know we'll be together for good. I hope you find the same. It's a pretty good gig.

What Guys Said 2

• Some days you love it, some days you hate it. Relationships are always evolving, and nothing ever stays the same. If you have expectations make sure you communicate them before taking the plunge. Because small things can become big really quick if you're not on the same page.

• thats reassuring for some reason lol thanks ^_^

• I hate it. There are no pros.

• why :(

• why not look at it from the other side?
      instead of looking at it like she is a liability look at her like she is your companion

you must have married for a reason right?

• Haha... "Companion"? What exactly can I get from her that I cannot get myself? To what end is my life easier? More like "Child".

What Girls Said 1

• Marriage has its ups and downs but yes. I enjoy being married.

• yay you ^_^

what about the rest of the questions though?

• omg i want that... exactly that lol <3 you're so lucky !
      and in my opinion honorable=real man, a real man wouldn't cheat or hurt his SO lol

when you were like in your 20s and single and fantasized about marriage, was it what you have now? better? worse?
      i kinda think about it (marriage) but I don't know if my epectations are too high/low or ok lol

• I was in a LTR from 20-26 and it sucked! Bad guy, bad fit, bad relationship. I didn't want to marry him, and thought I would NEVER choose to marry. Thought it would be too domestic and I wasn't interested.

I was much too young to be involved in a serious relationship, and I really regret that relationship. We lived together for about 4 years and it was hard. Scary. Having a m/c really woke me up and gave me the courage to end things and reach out to my friend (now husband).