Could u marry a woman that is still friends with her ex boyfriend?

The ex boyfriend seems nice bt some times he seems to miraculously pop up on dates unannounced with his guy friends? Your fiancee has no interest in him at all? Whats your opinion on the situation? Men only please :)

So do any of u guys feel its your responsibility to say something to the guy? I see some guys feel like its her responsibility she isn't telling him where they go im assuming he is following her around a lot.

Most Helpful Guy

• if we both love each other than yeah, because I will have built that love on the foundation of trust.

What Guys Said 8

• no. Miraculously pops up on dates? that's not a miracle that's called creeping, stalking, meddling, etc.

If the fiancée had no interest I would tell her that she needs to create boundaries, such as you don't show up uninvited...

I'm fine with my wife, fiancée or gf to be friends with an ex but not when they don't create boundaries

• NO, her just being nice and saying hello at a random siting would be fine but him showing up on dates fairly regularly would not I'd have a issue with him following her around and if her and I are the only ones who know where we are going on a date then someone had to tell him and if it wasn't me that only leaves one other person to tell him so I have to think that one or both of them still had a spark for the other and that's noway for to start a marriage in my mind if she still has feelings for someone else

• Her being friends with him would be ok with me. I trust people that I'm with, so that's not a major issue.

Him popping up for our dates though, that would be a problem. Our dates are a special time for us to be together as a couple, and I don't want our time to be interrupted frequently like that.

• You are saying that she's telling him where she will be?

• Nope somehow he finds out and approaches u guys

• People don't "somehow" find out things. Either it's a massive coincidence or someone is telling. Aside from that, I don't mind at all.. she's with me. He's an ex for a reason.

• I wouldn't worry. His constant appearance will only make my fiancee more attached to me. Now if I sense my fiancee is still searching for this guy, you better believe I will give an ultimatum.

• I was in a long term serious relationship with a woman who was "best friends" with her an ex boyfriend. She ended up cheating in me with him... From my experience no I would not.

• How they broke up?

• She broke up with him bt on good terms they were too different

• Yeah, I would marry.

• Yes, so long as when I was done with her she'd not want anything out of the divorce.

What Girls Said 0