If a girl had a boyfriend but still a virgin is she still wife material or not?

If she had a boyfriend or dating guys but hadn't sex and still virgin does it mean she is still wife material or not?

• Yes she is wife material.
  • No she isn't wife material.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't understand what having dated people in the past or virginity has to do with "wife material"?

• How you can't understand? Who want to marry a hoe guys at least most of them are looking for nice girls.

• He think it's his right to be not a virgin but want a virgin girl. And you called a woman who had sex with a man is a whore. So let's think together Why would a virgin want a manwhore?

• "only dating turn a girl to a hoe or not." "I'm not a virgin but its still my right to want a virgin."
      @M_Boss I'm starting to doubt you. (In fact , I doubted you when reading your question)

What Girls Said 18

• " I'm not a virgin but its still my right to want a virgin. "
    So you're not a virgin yet you demand your wife to be a virgin?
    Oh wow...

gendertrender.files.wordpress.com/.../hypocrisy.jpg

• Wife material is not dependent on how much skin a woman has in her vagina. If you're basing wife material off of that, then I'd bet money there's a divorce in your future!
    Sexual journies *or lack of* are complex. They mean something intricately different for every woman and they each have different origins. They don't define a woman even if most of her daily decisions are dominated by her sexual journey. Therefore, it's not some simple yes or no answer.

• it depends on her traits as a person.

• I'm sorry but this question at some point is very silly and well, it's common sense - she never had sex. A boyfriend is just a boyfriend, and virginity has nothing to do with wife material. It has a lot to do with the persons character and personality, not
    to mention how they think and dissect certain words

• She's wife material regardless of virginity

• I dont know what her virginity has anything to do with marriage. you dont marry someone just for sex.

people like each other, date sometimes it turns out perfect and you get married , sometimes you realize you aren't actually meant to be, or life gets in the way., or someone better comes around etc. either way you can not sit in your room alone and expect "the one" . you have to go out there and try to find them. that means dating and usually also sex.

• Why does it matter? Either you like the girl or not it should have nothing to do with her virginity. Most girls are not going to want to be with you because your a non virgin who wants a virgin girl only, that's not fair to virgin girls and non virgin girls.

• It is matter because related to honor.

• If honor can only be found in panties then honor is a menstruation pad or something like that? Well, I'm learning things here... :D

• So you're asking if a woman's worth is based on her virginity?

• Is this question serious?

• Why wouldn't she?

• Because she has no control on her lust.

• And in the bible God wants both the man and the woman to be a virgin until marriage thus if he wouldn't consent with this marriage it would be because of you lol

• That god in the buybull permits rape. That's not a reference.

• Even if she had ha sex that doesn't mean she's not wife material. It just means she has or hasn't ha sex

• I feel like this is not the first time you have asked this and therefore I am compelled to say that you sir, are doing some serious trolling.

• I don't know about her
    But the bf is a keeper. Most guys will pressure a girl right away to lose it with him or else he'll throw a fit

• She might be, it depends on the girl. And non virgins can be wife material as well. Don't be so uptight.

• They can but if they lost in legal way. If a woman is divorced or widowed its alright.

• As I know Islam doesn't let their men have sex before marriage. Are u sure u are a muslim? I think u just using that word to spread hate for Islam

• @Ashari Seems like he's not active anymore

• What? It only depends on her personality.

• As a virgin 24 yr old waiting for marriage she is definitely marriage material bc u know she will be faithful loyal and devoted bc she has waited that long. Plus that means she is love she is wanting something serious bt the feeling should be mutual and vice versa :)

• Yes are you crazy for an American that's an angel

• this question is incredibly stupid~ eats popcorn*

let the rants begin! oh wait they have.. lol!

What Guys Said 12

• Would you still marry a virgin woman with a horrible personality, if she were to let's say be an entitled princess type or was high-maintenance? A friend of mine bumped 2 of those types of girls, yes they were virgins but he found no connection with them and their personality stink.

Virginity is only the condition of not having sex, it's not bad nor it's something to be honor either. It's just not having had sex. I fail to see how does one's virginity defines a girl as a person overall.

How would you feel about a girl that was raped at an early age, if she was like 11?

• Do you feel that way also about true rape victims, that they are unworthy of finding love at one point in their life?

• I don't understand this question. Why wouldn't she still be "wife material"?

• I think this is a silly question because even having sex with someone isn't a complete indication of a person's values, nor does it really degrade anything. I did not vote.

• So why was it ok for you to have sex but she has to wait for you? If you already gave that gift to another girl, then you're not worth the virgin girl's time.

I'm a virgin myself and yes, would love a virgin girl due to the fact that it would be a special moment for both of us. I've broken off with my previous gf who isn't a virgin and had a very active sexual life in the past. I just couldn't handle our history difference but I would never talk back about her. Even as a virgin, overall I still see her as a sweet girl but as mentioned just we weren't compatible in our past and lifestyles.

• But if a girl had a long-term relationship (not casual sex since it's not in me) and apparently the relationship didn't work out or the guy cheated, I wouldn't rule it out esp if I'm attracted to her and like her personality.

• And if she isn't a virgin and had several boyfriends, she can be wife material too.

• What determines if a girl is "wife material"?

If you don't want to get married, is anyone "wife material"?

• Guys want to marry someone they love.

• Love is not important in a healthy marriage.

• No, I wouldn't.

• @M_Boss
      "Love is not important in a healthy marriage."
      What is then? the dowry?

• Absolutely she is! I prefer a virgin!

• what do you want a girl that did the whole football team

• IF I HAD THE CHOICE FOR MY OWN WIFE, ITD BE A VIRGIN WOMAN. SEX IS THE EASIEST THING TO LEARN. ITS NOT A BAD THING... THE ONLY THING IS, SHE HAS TO BE AN ATTRACTIVE WOMAN AND RESISTED HER URGES BY CHOICE. IF she's A FAIRYTALE LIVING IMMATURE VIRGIN, THATS ANOTHER STORY.

IF A WOMEN HAD MORE THAN 10 SEX PARTNERS, THATS A DEAL BREAKER FOR ME. SHE EITHER SEPT AROUND CASUALLY OR SHE IS A SERIAL DATER. I DONT DO THAT SINCE I THINK ITS BAD SO ITS FAIR TO ASK FOR THE SAME. sorry for the caps... just disabled it.

• Yes she is and yet its almost impossible nowadays to find virgin girls to marry with. The more relationships a girl had before marriage the more are the possibilities that your marriage with her has no future. She will most likely cheat on you or just dump you and force you pay for her life.
    The only virgins I have seen in the western worlds are those of strictly christian families.

• I don't think that has anything to Do with determining if their wife material