How does Charles Manson do it? How does he charm women? Marries 26 year old Afton Elaine Burton and shés kinda good looking?

Manson, man with demonic eyes, fucked up belief systems, forms a cult and seduces several women into killing people with him. Goes to jail, turns 80 year old, and gets a fairly good looking 26 year old to marry him.

I don't understand this shit, are women really THAT susceptible to seductive eye contact and the bad boy image?

Really, I read books on how seducing women is almost like a set procedure, a key amount of eye contact, smiling, confidence, and charm and you could be some serial rapist slash cannibal that eats clits by chopping them off and cooking them in a frying man and you can still get women. But, be a nice guy, and women find you creepy, this is absurd.

Most Helpful Girl

• Look up hybristophilia. It's nothing he did. It's what's wrong with her. Maybe before he went to jail his charisma could have been the main thing.

• i select as most helpful because most helpfully wikipedia helped me learn something new. you should thank wikipedia for making me select you as most helpful answer.

• Well thank you darlin

What Girls Said 1

• fierce eye contact and bad boy charm really DOES work. dammit.

What Guys Said 2

• Crazy bitches bro, from my experience crazy bitches are also freaks in the sheets. Dem hoes like dat face down, ass up, hair pulled. Ahhhhh im reminiscing... crazy bitches...

• Charles Mans is just a psychopath. It's not terribly difficult when you lack scruples to seduce people.