Is there really a chance you could marry your middle school bf/gf?

So I want to know. Is there actually a possibility that you would marry your middle school boyfriend or girlfriend? And have any of you guys ever done that? If so did it work out in the end?

• 100% chance!
  • 0% chance!
  • maybe, maybe not

Most Helpful Girl

• Slight chance. Very rare. I met my boyfriend in middle school but we didn't start dating until high school. I finish college next year and we have every intention on getting married. But we're the extreme minority.

What Guys Said 7

• My grandparents were friends since they were age of 4. My grandmother perused my grandfather when they were 20 because my grandmother really liked my grandfather over the year they were friends. 5 years ago, we celebrated their 55th anniversary.

So yes I can see this happening.

• Very rare. Because you still have yet to develop mentally and will still change personality wise some.

• My elder friend married his classmate of middle school.
    So yes it's possible. But not too much.

• there's 0% chance to marry... anyone :-P

• I don't think there's many couples who met in middle school and got married later on. It's already rare enough in high school.

• There would be a 0% of that ever happening

• If it was 1945 I'd say absolutely. But in today's world about a 0.05% chance.

What Girls Said 4

• for sure, but it's rare. very rare.

• Rare occasions that it does happen. Mostly not though :/

• Very slim. However, I'm now 18 (in my last year of HS) and still with my bf. I met him nearly the ending of my sophomore year while he was a junior. He's now in college and I'm looking forward to start shortly after my graduation.

• It's not exactly 0, but probably close, so I went with that.