Whats a Bigger Deal? Taking a girls V-Card or Having kids?

I've never been able to take a girls V-card but have managed to knock a girl up, have a kid, and get married.

I feel like a lesser man who only gets leftovers in life. I've had a few partners but all of them were not virgins.

Fortunately, I got some money and got a great job so I'm ok when it comes to supporting my kid.

• Having Kids is a Bigger Deal than V-card
  • V-card is a Bigger Deal than Having Kids

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow so you have a nice family and blessed with a job to support them. Yet you think you got "leftovers" because the girl wasn't a virgin. Great priorities bro. You have what most people would like and want to concentrate on the little things.

• yeah, poor gf or wife. I feel sorry for the woman that's staying with him while he secretly talks smack about her.

• @Siddhatha What is "Being the Best" in your opinion?

• @Siddhatha
      Isn't the first to conquer a bigger honor than being the Best? How can you be the best when you weren't the first one chosen? Being the best means being chosen second or third.

What Girls Said 11

• Get divorced. Marriage is about love, you obviously don't love your wife. Your child deserves to grow up with a good example of how women should be valued. Pay child support and stay as far away as possible.

• It's cheaper to stay married. Child support is outrageous cost.

• Wow more reason you need to get away from your "family". Your only concerned about taking virginity and money. Do us all a favor and sterilize yourself before you knock anyone else up.

• My boy needs to grow up knowing that if your not a girls first, you get leftovers and you get a girl that picked another guy over you.

• You are a lesser man, for various reasons- other than those you've stated.

• Please explain

• Don't leave me hanging here. The is something V-card takers have that I don't to attract girls. I want to know what that is.

• You are such an odd individual.

I can't take you seriously with these troll questions.

• kids no doubt at all. i dont even remember the last name of the vcard guy. my son has his dads last na e

• All of this feeling a lesser man stuff is in one's mind. Being responsible for what we do in life, whatever it might be, is most important. I'd say it really doesn't matter as long as you meet the right girl.

• I found a girl who turned out to be a great woman. Not sure if she is the right girl.

• Well, who is the right girl for you is decided by the unique set of circumstances you are in. There are no specific criterion for that. If you can peacefully coexist with her along with your family and friends, and carry on with your other plans in life, then she should be right for you.

• Having kids

• As the father of a women's child you will always been important to them and a part of their lives. Some people will never see the person who took their virginity and only think of them as a mistake. So having kids is more important.

• Having kids for sure

• So you've been with a few partners and never with a virgin? Or are you feeling more disappointed that when it was your first time (everyone was a virgin at some point), it was with a non-virgin girl?

• and the answer to your question is obviously having kids.

• To be honest, very few virgins actually lose it to another virgin unless simply random luck. I get it. I lost it to a virgin bf then but in the end, we still broke up and there was nothing else special about the relationship other than just being other each's first.
      It didn't really hurt for me because I had already broken my hymen through tampons and horseback ridings but usually it's painful for the girl and there might be a bit of blood.
      Are you sure you would even want to dream of starting with a girl that'll be awkward and so clueless about what she wants now that you're experienced?

• and even without pain, the sex was horrible a couple times. We were both clueless and he had a hard time getting it in. Wouldn't recomended it for someone experienced.

• I would pick kids. I could care less that my husband slept with other girls before me! I would wanna be the one he has kids and a family with. In this day in time nobody waits anymore! Which is sad, but its true. I wasn't a virgin when me and my husband got together and he wasn't either and I don't feel bad about it.

• Get over yourself.

• What does "Get Over Yourself" mean. That phrase is so Over used.

• I voted the second accidentally, but I wanted to vote the first.

• omg, so you are the one who voted V-card. ugh

What Guys Said 2

• Having kids, duh. HELLO there are now human lives that are your responsibility...

• Having a kid is a bigger deal. The v card is a bigger honor.

• I don't know, watching your kid enjoy life and be healthy is pretty awesome.

• I am not saying another guy can't be more important to her.

• Typical single guy answer.