Did I do the right thing?

Ok, these 2 girls, my brother's girlfriend's sister and her friend, were at my house today. They're pretty hot, and they caught me staring at them kinda. I'm almost 18, they're a little younger that me, 16-ish, and they said they wanted one of my Dad's Mikes. I joked along with them, ' yea, ill go get you guys some if you flash me.' They said yea! so i, thinking they were joking, didn't get them. So when I got back they told me they were 100% serious about it.

At this point I go down to the cooler, my aunts and grandparent all engaged in they're various conversations, all right around the mikes. So I'm opening the lid, and... Nothing happens, no 'hey, get out of there!' or anything. So why didn't I grab them?

I barely have my dad's trust back as it is, and to risk something that would break it again is something I couldn't handle. so my question stands:

Did I do the right thing?

• Yep
  • No, you idiot
My dick says no, and my mind says yes. Argh... one time in life ever that it would be less complicated if I were a girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• yes you did the right thing. Right now you might feel bad or uncomfortable, but soon you'll feel good because you know you did the right thing. These girls only told you they would flash you because they wanted to be portrayed as"cool" in your eyes. They are 16 and will do anything to make guys like them. you are older than they are and they want to fit in. it would have been stupid of you to do that. its a good thing you didn't ruin your dad's trust or get them the drinks.

they are 16 dude find some girl's your own age.

• Well, he's only like a year and a half older than them. Honestly, I'd stay the hell away from my brothers girlfriends sister though. If they broke up and you two were going out that would get bad fast.

But yes, you did the right thing. Doing ANYTHING for sexual favors is bad, particularly from minors for booze.

What Girls Said 3

• well. I don't know what to tell you there. I don't have a dick. but I can get the theory to what you are saying.

• yea. that decision was up to you anyway. if they trusted you enough to do that. and they found out you betrayed that trust if would have been very detrimental to you and your dads relationship.

• If those girls are willing to flash for alcohol, that is totally uncool and immature of them. What can you expect from kids though lol You were being responsible for not offering them the alcohol, even though they were just coolers with a small amount of alcohol percentage.

What Guys Said 4

• whats a mikes?

• Mikes hard lemonade, its 5% alcohol, 95% lemonade.

• Oh that's it? man you should of done it

• Personally, I think you did the right thing. No need in destroying your dad's trust any more...and besides, you never know if they where just messing with you just so they can get one of your dad's Mike's.

• did the right thing man, don't let yourself have a price.

• Personally I would have grabbed them, but if you didn't its really not too big a deal.