Guys could u date a woman who is waiting for marriage?

The woman is great you guys are in love bt she wants to wait until marriage to have sexshe kisses hugs and cuddles bt that it? please explain your viewpoint men only please :)

• yes I could wait im in love
  • yes I could wait im a virgin waiting
  • no I could not wait
  • it depends on how long the wait is before the wedding

Most Helpful Guy

• I can wait for sure and I would only be fateful to that one woman. I believe if you wait till marriage that sex will mean more to both parties involved. That is why I am waiting till my wedding night to have sex and only with my wife.

• Me too my thoughts as well :)

What Guys Said 12

• Didn't vote.

Here s my take... if she does not do what I have outlined here then GODDAMN NO... go marry a fudging queer miss.

A virgin gal that wants to wait for marriage can do so successfully if she is willing to give out enough sexual pleasure to keep the guy interested in waiting for her.

If the guy has to wait years for her, she is going to have to French kiss him, let him fondle and suck her breasts, give him regular warm safflower oil hand jobs and let him eat her. She should also give him blow jobs and swallow his sperm. If she wants anal sex, she can do that as well, but it not required from my point of view.

The reason the girl should swallow some of his sperm and he should eat the girl and drink down some of her vaginal secretions is for bonding. A couple does not bond in a phony church... they bond in the bedroom by absorbing each others bodily fluids and making the other person part of their very being. When the girl gets pregnant and is lactating the guy should suckle her and drink her breast milk as well for additional bonding to her.

Now, this scenario also benefits the girl. If she gets a guy that can wait 3 years with no sex... what happens if the guy turns out to be a queer that vomits at the sight and smell of her vag?

If the hymen is your god, then by all means keep it intact for marriage... but goddamn pleasure every other sensual area that can be pleasured boys and girls. ! Always try before you buy!

• In my opinion Marriage is more than sex an actual man looking for marriage/ something serious knows what he gains by waiting on a woman who is waiting loyalty trust love which is way more important these days than sex since everyone is cheating on each other thats the ultimate sign of loyalty and love which will make making love even better. Who wants someone who gives the cookie out free if a person does it foryou who else are they doing it to. sex is overrated. making love will be worth it when I get married :) bt to each his own.

• Yes sure i would wait for sex until marriage.. I mean kissing, cuddling, holding hands/ holding each other is great

• As long as I felt like the relationship was going to lead to a successful marriage I wouldn't mind waiting. Not that I am likely to find a girl still waiting at my age. lol

• I'll be honest.

No, I enjoy sex too much. And if you aren't sexually compatible, the marriage is going to have WAY too much pressure, and might not work out.

And well... after the wedding is a bad time to find that lol

• No because I do not plan to get married until I turn at least 30. That is a long ways.

• I think sex is an important component to a relationship And I couldn't go without. Sorry, just how it Is for me.

• Yeah i will marry with such like this

• are you kidding me? HELL NO!!!

• I would not wait. I have been sexually active as long as you have been alive. It is part of relationships to me,

• Honest answer? No, I couldn't wait. Sex is a very important part of a relationship and if you love someone, then you want to show them by having sex with them.

• I could even though I don't completely agree. I'm waiting for love for my first time. I believe you have to wait until you love someone not necessarily marriage.

• I don't think she couldn'y control herself till the marriage to make love. You know what i mean?

• sorry i mean '' she could''

• but he is not me! :d

• Women don't wait until marriage if they have a really really sexy guy ;D

What Girls Said 0