Does "What happens at bachelor/ette party stays at the bachelor/ette party" apply to you and your partner?

I am just worried about it since it's coming up.

• Secret
    0% (0)33% (3)18% (3)Vote
  • Not secret
    75% (6)67% (6)71% (12)Vote
  • A blend
    25% (2)0% (0)11% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
4|6

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• He doesn't have to tell me everything, but I'd want a general idea of how the night went. He can do whatever he wants as long as it's just good-natured fun, and not something that would cause his friends to question whether he's still engaged, haha.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, open honesty is key in a relationship. Why on earth should you get a free pass to do anything you want on a wild night and keep everything secret from your partner?

0|2
    0|0
  • Nope if I have one of those my boyfriend can know everything that goes on and hopefully vise-versa

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• To me it is the same as any other night. I don't want to cheat. That's not enjoyable or pleasurable in my opinion. Yeah I guess a lot of people are okay with it though.

0|0
    0|0
  • My buddy is a cop, he had the crime scene photographer from his force at my bachelor party taking pictures. They are somewhere, never to be seen.

0|0
    0|0
  • No good can come from secrets.

0|0
    0|1
  • We never had a stag party or bachelorette party.

When somebody cheats before marriage it's still cheating.

0|0
    0|0
    • But a one time stupidity is better kept secret than let it ruin a marriage. Truth isn't always the best solution.

• but i know what my wife did at hers and well I was shocked but turned on as all get out. She had 2 male strippers and got plowed by both. Along with her maid of honor who was engaged at the time.

0|0
    0|1
  • Lol. I just told my wife tonight while at a bar what happened at my Bachelor party. She knew most of it but she didn't know exactly what happened. We got thrown out of two bars and a strip club. We were out of control and didn't give a shit. So funny. My mom found out that i went to the strip club which was a dive and she said " you went to that disgusting place " and my sister said "yeah, and they threw him out!" Lmao.

0|0
    0|0