If your partner is on a dating site?

Say you and your partner were having problems , and they joined a dating site and listed themselves as 'single', is that them saying its over?
Or vice versa if you were to do that? Is that an indication its finished?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that yes, it does mean it's over. Doesn't mean they have moved on, because that takes time, however, it usually means they want to move on.

What Guys Said 3

• Seems pretty cut and dry to me. if your married it is really disgusting. I have in my profile I will not date anyone that is still married. I don't care if they have been separated for 10 years and are just not legally divorced. To me that is still cheating. I didn't cheat in my 25 years with my ex. i won't help someone else do it.

• I would think so. It is said that many people break up in their minds with their partners before they actually break up officially. Him being on those webpages is proof of that. My relationship is in trouble and I went on Ashley Madison (an affair webpage) to find similar women.

• Text him, tell him you are done and that he can have fun on his dating site. This is not telling he is done, this should be a reason for you to tell him you are done.

What Girls Said 1

• yes it means things are over