Does every one feel like this with the thought of getting married?

i feel like i cannot adjust with another person in my bed. like i hate waking up early or with alarm. i like to stay up late night. i want to wake up when ever i wake up after sleep n i don't want any disturbance while sleeping. i like my privacy n freedom. i like to have a cup of tea when i wake up. i like to start my day slowly, not in a rush. i like to spend lot of time on the internet. my room is kind of messy but i like it. i work in the evenings n finish by midnight. i fall asleep only in the morning n sleep the whole day. after getting married i have to share all this or change some of these habits n i don't want any change. i like to live the way i m living now. i don't like changes in any form. i like to stick to the old routine n things. it's very hard for me to adjust to a new environment. so do u also feel like this? what could be the solution to this? now don't tell me not to marry as i want to get married one day.

Most Helpful Girl

• i wonder the same too im very independent but at the same time i wanna find mr. right and get married and have kids and being in love will give me more happiness than being alone plus its exciting when u have a companion they might adjust to ur habits and you might adjust to theirs... and u will want to cause u will be in love with them and will do anything for their happiness. plus when u have kids, who do u think will have to wake up change diapers feed them lose sleep etc etc etc this is life, u either have kids or u dont. if u dont and u stay alone forever your name will never be passed on and ur family will end at you.

What Girls Said 4

• oh my god. you speak my language!!!

and no matter how much you love your friends, if you lived with them it would get to be too much. i just think the best part of a relationship is where everyone has their own place. there is still mystery in the relationship and excitement and spontaniety. and sleepovers feel like a special thing. but marriage and living together make me sick. marriage especially is such an outdated concept too i hate it.

• dude you have to deal with it... either you get married or not

• Find someone like you their are a lot of people out there..

Or if your already in love with someone who is not like you then sorry you can't stop change, but then again no one can. Anyways even if you do kick your habits you might like it. A new experience in a new way of life.

• When I hear Marry I feel wanna pass out and vomit, I just want to run away and never see the guy again

• why? u don't want to marry n get settled? u don't want to have kids? u don't want to have a family?

• No I don't want all that, I just wanna stay alone.. @Asker

What Guys Said 2

• You get used to having someone around, someone sharing your bed. Your habits will change but you won't mind because you'll love them and want to spend time with them.

It takes some getting used to, just like suddenly being alone if the relationship ends.

• Everyone adjusts differently. But most people get used to it just fine. If you find the right person, you might even discover habits that you like better than the ones you have now :)

The trick is to adjust to being in a couple, without losing yourself. Believe it or not, it's very possible.