Would you say this is wrong?

If a married couple are having problems so they are seperated for a meanwhile (not official) and the wife goes on a dating site and lists herself as 'single'.
What do you think of this, would you say it's officially over then?

• Yes its over
    100% (2)83% (5)88% (7)Vote
  • No not over
    0% (0)17% (1)12% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Girl

• people can emotionally check out of a marriage long before a separation, so in her mind, she likely felt single for a long time.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I think is over even before the dating site. Separation is usually the step towards divorce. You realized you can't live with that person anymore and somehow time apart is suppose to make a marriage better. Most of the time is just a ruse to be able to be with others without the guilt and also a way to work on dividing assets and working towards an amicable relationship and less costly divorce. But when you want someone else like a dating site that just another nailed in already closed coffin.

1|0
    1|0
    • What if she went on it but then deleted it

• Sometimes people make mistakes. If you want someone who is perfect in every situation, you are gong to be looking for a very long time.

There is a place for forgiveness!

1|0
    0|0
  • errr... perhaps, because it seems that she's looking for a new one LOL

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how they end it and if they are seperated because on ireconcible differences or whatever that word is

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on what terms the two of you agree on.

0|0
    0|0
  • ... One step away from being over. She hasn't found a replacement yet. And I really think she should delete that and try to work out the issues with the marriage. Not crap out on the marriage entirely.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1