Should I marry this girl?

I have been dating this girl for 3 years and she wants to marry me. She has been wanting to be engaged lately and only wants to be with guys who lead to marriage later on.

She is beautiful and very nice. But here is the problem. She did oral with her ex boyfriend regularly and had intercourse with him only once before we met. She regrets it because it hurts me and the guy was mentally abusive.

I have done everything but intercourse with 9 girls before her. But since i haven't done intercourse, i deserve someone who hasn't done intercourse also.

I feel like i got ripped off. I feel like the ex boyfriends stink is still on her.

Should I marry this girl? Is she good enough?

• Yes
  • No
Not being a virgin is not just a flaw. It's the biggest flaw. Its an insult that the girl didn't choose you First. Not being a virgin tells a guy you are Second Place, you are my second choice.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you are good enough for her... Let her go.

• Why am i not good enough. she's the one who couldnt keep her legs shut.

• THIS what she said!! i did read everything harakiri said

What Girls Said 27

• The fact that you're so disgusted that another man's had sex with her is the dumbest thing I have ever heard in my entire life. You don't deserve her.

• Having sex with non virgins feels so dirty. I hate non virgin girls so badly.

• Were you a virgin before her?

• I don't know, I've been with 9 girls before my girlfriend. Most people say I'm not a virgin because I given and received oral. Few people say I am a virgin because I haven't had intercourse.

• I think she deserves better. Don't marry her.

• Oh come on, non virgins dont deserve better. They need their face shoved in their mistakes.

• We never met each other and never knew each other existed while she was dating her. She was a stranger. I saw her for the 1st time 1 month after she broke up with her Ex.

• @Anno_Domini this person is crazy or trolling

@asker. You got issues

• Its all up to you and depends on your values.

Also If you know that you want to get married one day then you shouldn't be dating someone for years who you do not intend to marry becasue you will be wasting her time. If you find out early on that the person you are dating does not share your values, then that is when you break up and meet someone else who does. Not stay in the relationship just for the sake of being in a relationship becasue you know that eventually the talk of marriage is going to come up.

If it was me and i trully deeply loved somone then I would love them regardless of their past becasue i belive that being able to accept the whole person is a part of love. I also intend to marry for love.

You seem to be someone who does not think of love in the same way as I do and that is totally fine. People get married for different reasons after all and we do not all share the same values.

• Good god. I hope she doesn't marry you. She deserves someone who will love her and want her despite her sexual history (which isn't even bad at all).

• The guy who accepts will probably be some lucky asshole who. got to. have intercourse before her.

• Don't marry her for her sake. You're not a good person and she deserves better. You can have whatever views you want of sex, and it's okay to want to be with someone of like mind, but you don't stay with someone for three years when you think so shittily of them.

Ps the last few times you did this troll I don't think you were with her that long. So what's the deal with the discrepancies?

• Your a piece of Shieeet.

• How am i a piece of shit. She is the used, tampered, tainted, and damaged goods not me

• Oral is sex you idiot! Intercourse with your tongue.

• She is not "damaged goods", Asker. Clearly, you have a damaged brain.

• Good lord, just leave her you walnut! If you're such a horrific asshat that you think of your own girlfriend as used and damaged goods unworthy of your little virgin penis, then you need to go find someone who agrees. Let this girl live a nice normal life free of hurtful attitudes regarding her non-virginity, while you go off on a quest for the most awkward, unorgasmic sex of your life.

• 😂😭!!! I'm dieing!!! This comment is so blunt and legit 👍👍 #twothumbsup

• I can't leave her because i haven't found a virgin yet. But at least in can give her a lesson on why she should have slept with that asshole for the 20th time. Eventually she will get the point.

• shouldn't have slept with that asshole

• I agree with what harakiri said. That girl deserves someone better than you. You messed around with 9 females and you think that's okay just because you didn't have intercourse with them? That's a pretty messed up way of thinking. She should find someone who is able to accept her and her past This was before she met you so get over yourself. You aren't that great!!.

• Its hard to accept someones past when they choose someone else to be their first and then give you the leftovers. Its like you will never be good enough to be their first. That hurts.

• No, she doesn't deserve such a self righteous ass like you.

• I don't even need to read anything and here is my answer: If you have to ask the internet, the answer is no, you should not marry this girl.

Now after reading everything: You're another one of those muslims, aren't cha.

• No not muslim. Just a pissed off guy who gets to see many of his friends date virgins while all I can get is non virgins. I want to be a girls first choice and first partner. Not second choice and second partner.

• Because you weren't in their lives back then. And because your question is ridiculous. Your question is as ridiculous as, "why does the sky have to be blue? I don't like blue." You're a bad person anyway for hating on girls just because of a minor thing like sex. I'm not going to reply anymore because you're ridiculous, good bye.

• See, I told you. No girl can answer my simple questions including you. I don't know why? As a free man I should reasonably be allowed to ask simple questions like Why Now? Why didn't you pick me first? What do I have now and that I didn't have back then?

• Tell this to her and she'll get over you so fast that you'll be surprised.

• Not that she doesn't deserve you, but because you don't deserve her. She isn't a property of yours. You didn't, and can't, buy her. She is a human you cannot think of her as "used".

• I'm not gonna tell you yes or no, the better question is do you love her and WANT to marry her? If not then don't, it isn't fair to her. If you really do love and wanna marry her, then do it.

• I do want to get married but not to someone whos already had intercourse. I done everything else but haven't had intercourse yet.

• She's not a virgin. She deserves a bag of dog shit. Reap what you sow.

• You've been with 9 women, you had oral with them. She was with 1 man, that's it. You know this and yet you are still with her and say you wanna cheat with a virgin. She deserves a man a MILLION times better than you.

I'm a virgin waiting for marriage and I would NEVER be with a man like you.

• You're a very angry and hateful man aren't you?

• Just toward non virgin girls who chose other guys over me initially and then want a relationship with me after they are used shit.

I hate non virgin girls. Non virgin girls are the ones who want to date me but i think they are dirty.

• @kiwifun "She picked you. She knows you exist. She loves you. She needs you."
      True she did pick me, but she picked me second. I don't like finishing second to nobody. That will never be good enough. She didn't pick me when she was in her virgin best. True she did pick me, but picked me after she was used for sex by that asshole. She didn't pick me when she was in her virgin best. I don't deserve used women. I deserve better, but I can't find it. Thanks for the Help.

• @asker you're very welcome all though I'm not sure I helped so much 😐

• Shouldn't that have been something you discussed before you were offical? Also you shouldvve figured out long before 3 years that you didn't know if you wanted to marry her based on Her sleeping with someone else... ALONE?

• Don't marry her for her sake

• I don't know, still thinking about whether I should or not.

• You can't make her feel like shit because she's made mistakes in her past. You're not innocent and neither is she. She deserves better if all your going to do is judge her.

• Why are you with her if you don't like what she has done
    Either accept it or move on

• Im with her because i dont want to be alone, i dont want to give up my sexual supply, and every girl im attracted to is taken at the moment.

• Dude it was one guy
      Relax. You're at fault too. Complaining about a non virgin, but you're with her
      You honestly sound like one of those men who think women belong to him.

• It just feels like since she dated and had sex with another guy first then she chose that other guy over me. I can't live with being second place in someones heart.
      We never met while we were dating other people. We never seen each other or knew each other existed.
      How do you get rid of feeling second place?

• Are you serious right now?

Please tell me this is a joke.

• no I dont think u should you should probably let her go

• i was with my boyfriend 7 months before we had sex i was a virgin when we got together and he's the one im gonna marry i was saving myself for the love of my life the one i find special and i found him and waited 7 months before we did anything

• Wow I didn't know most guys still preferred virgins to be their wife. I thought the society had changed and men didn't care if a girl was a virgin or not. To get married to her

• I can understand why a man does not want to get another mans leftovers. Guys wan to first because its a higher honor. We don't want to be someones second choice and have to settle for a second hand pussy some other guy has fucked.

• what is this some kind of a deal? you got ripped off? LMAO

tell her this i want to know her reaction! please update us after!

• If you have enough doubt to ask this question, no. You'll end up divorced. When you're really in love, there's no doubt.

• No. She deserves better. Let her go. She'll be happier in the end. You asking this question, I see it as a big red flag that you have no respect for her. 9 women? You've got to be kidding me.

• How could she know you would come along?

• True, i never knew she existed until we met either.

• No you shouldn't marry her. For one if you'd want to marry her you wouldn't have felt the need to ask. Secondly she is too good for you and deserves someone else.

• And for your notice. She had sex WITH HER BOYFRIEND. You did sexual things with 9 girls. If anything, your girlfriend should want to break up with you :) Too bad she's too good to care about your past

• :) :) :)

• Oh lord, the hypocrisy... IT BURNS!!

What Guys Said 21

• Please tell me you aren't legitimately this stupid...

• Please tell that really isn't your lame picture

• You must have short man syndrome. Im reporting your ass for that comment you made.

• Yeah I have short man syndrome... which is why I'm 6'2".
      And good. Report me. I rejoiced when I got that message.

• Dude come on so she slept with her boyfriend big deal. I'm sorry to say but if you found a girl that you like and that it's great why are you making complications for yourself.
    I mean think of it this way why stop at sleeping with somebody how about kissing and touching and maybe even just falling in love. If she was the one then she would only fall in love with you and nobody else.
    Well we change over time we become more whole than maybe even just moments ago that's why we date different people to find somebody that suites us and if we're both really lucky our development goes one in a similar way and we stay together for a long time but sometimes it doesn't that's why people grow out of relationships.
    I mean how do you even know that you two are even sexually compatible? Maybe it wouldn't be good and how do you even know what good feels like if you're only ever with one person? And I'm not saying people should go out and sleep with hundreds of people but seeing what's out there is not that bad of a thing.
    So stop complicating about unimportant stuff and just focus on how good you two guys are getting along and enjoy.
    Best of luck to you.

• I know we are super compatible for Oral Sex. I like to go down on girls and she loves it when I go down on her.

• That means you two are attracted to each other and that's great but I dear you to find somebody anywhere in the world that doesn't like a good sexual attraction.
      Last year I found literally everything with a girl I was with and she found it with me but things went sideways and I've been with other girls since and it was awesome but it wasn't that great. I just miss her but think how sad it would be if I never knew what I was looking for and if I never had anything to compare it with and appreciate it.
      So stop complaining and just enjoy yourself with her and go with the flow and see where things take you to. It's not important if she was with other guys before you were together it's important how things are with you two.

• Women don't wear out from being fucked. They can still fuck just as well the next time. The virginity argument is bullshit, and maybe she deserves better. If you can't get over it, do her a favour and leave her.

It's always a mistake to marry a woman who's less than 25, because if increased chance of divorce. Even the normal chance of divorce isn't so good (about 44%).
    It can also be a mistake to marry a woman you haven't known at least 4 years. Women can turn against you at 4 to 5 years, and don't even need a reason. They're hard-wired to be that way, and it's instinctive for 80% of women.

• "Women don't wear out from being fucked. They can still fuck just as well the next time." Really? I beg to differ. They are just as tight the next time? They have been stretched out.

• If you find yourself asking strangers if you should marry her, then you're not ready
    This is obviously a big deal to you to find a virgin so it will eat at your future relationship. Just so you know no one is perfect if you can't accept one of their flaws then you shouldn't be with them

• Not being a virgin is not just a flaw. It's the biggest flaw. Its an insult that the girl didn't choose you First. Non being a virgin tells a guy you are Second Place, you are my second choice.

• Dude, who cares if I waste her time. I don't give a shit about her time.

• 1 month later and I still don't care.
      Peace!

• Not gunna lie, I'm a guy, I'm a virgin and I don't feel entitled to getting married to a virgin. If she is, fantastic, we'll learn together. If she isn't, then she'll be able to teach me some things and when I'm all caught up, we'll learn some new things together.

• Seriously? You don't mind that a girl chose another guy over you and only wants to give you leftovers?

• She's got so much to offer sir bro. More than you know.

• She has got little to offer and that is not good enough.

• Mmmm no you shouldn´t married her, not because she doesn´t deserve you, It´s because she deserve someone better. You are looking at her pass and what she did before she had a relationship with you. If you are not able to accept that she had a active sexual life you will not able to accept anything from her in the future,

• I accept everything from her except the stupid shit he did with her body. I got a tainted and dirty body. And I'm suppose to become 1 with this dirty flesh someday?

• I'm 90% happy with the relationship. But that 10% sexual flaw will be hard for me to live with.

• Ok, do you think it worth to be mad with that 10% when there is a good 90%? Life is short, what happened, happened. Don´t look back, look forward.

• For her sake let her go. To you her vagina is the prize and some other guy already won. You lost bruh, game ova bruh, he fucked her good bruh, she's lying bruh, she loved it bruh, she's ruined for other guys bruh, you'd feel like a pencil anyways bruh

• Dude, that is the worst answer I've ever seen in my life. She is an adult that doesn't need my permission to choose whoever she to date. "She loved it bruh", WTF, Really? If she loved it so much with him then why didn't she stay and get more. She had the choice to go back for more and chose not too. It must have not been that good Bruh.

Fact, she had intercourse with him once and never let him finish. She has had intercourse with me 25 times and let me finish every time. And, she wants more from me. Obviously she wants it from me for the rest of her life.

That's Why You have the most ignorant answer I've ever seen.

• no please don't do it!!! you're too young to marry!!!

• Just by reading this red flags everywhere. First of all why are you marrying so young? Your going to regret it and then most likely get a divorce and get half taken and pay alimony and or child support. You haven't explored the world or experience things. Secondly she wants to be with a guy who wants to marry. What's the rush. Did she give you a marriage ultimatum? She isn't over her ex. No poon is worth ruining your life and dreams. Please think and reconsider.

• You can't be that stupid. She had sex with her previous boyfriend so what, that is very normal nowadays. We no longer live in the 19th century or before where you actually had to be a virgin in order to get married. You've never had sex? Well that's too bad it would have been a nice experience.

• Go ahead and have sex with a non virgin. Feel like your using some guys used condom. Live with the fact she chose another guy over you. Imagine tasting another guys dick when you go down on her. Thats why is not good to date non virgins.

• Some guy's used condom? Omg maybe she does deserve someone better than you.

• No, i deserve better than her.

• How do you think she feels about putting her mouth where NINE other women have been... And you're complaining about her having ONE partner? SMH

I agree with @harakiri
    She deserves someone better.

• You're mad that you're her second, when she would have to put up with being your TENTH sexual partner (even if you didn't have intercourse).

• If you have to ask on here then no...

• Although the people who answered this question may be right, we can't make your decisions for you. Do what you want

• I've got a big decision to make and i need all the opinions i can get.

• You performed every act with nine girls excluding sex. She sex once and blew one guy. You are the bigger hypocrite and are being self-centered.

• What. the. fuck. you're horrible, dude marry her for HER, not what she did BEFORE you

What she did cannot be undone or erased. So that means I get to keep punishing her for her stupid shit mistake.

• lord god this is ridiculous people have sex before marriage now days its important to sure if you waited and ye were'nt compatable with each other the sex could only lead to a divorce. sex before marriage isn't a big deal. if u love her marry her. don't leave her get away and regret it for the rest of your life.

• "i deserve someone who hasn't done intercourse also"

s.quickmeme.com/.../...fc79b5e61107ae6f5c3febd.jpg

• Why not? I've haven't had intercourse yet. It's only fair to ask for someone who hasn't had intercourse yet.
      I've turned down my past chances for intercourse because only non virgins wanted to bang me.

• Well aren't you the shining light of morality? :)

• Brah like who the fuck cares. Can u tell the difference between a virgin vagina and a non virgin vagin, most likely no. Stop being a little bitch and ask your self if you love her.

• The female posing as a male on GAG strikes again.

• No, just a pissed off dude who has trouble getting women.

• Sure, whatever "dude"...

• So this girl had a few oral sex sessions and intercourse in a relationship and she's not worthy of marriage? Come on bro don't talk out of your back passage. Why is it okay for you to have sexual encounters with 9 women (minus penetration) and for her not to have had sex with her then boyfriend?

If she was a promiscuous girl then yeah she's a skanky hoe but this girl couldn't be further from that.

• She should have saved it for me, bottom line. I feel its not fair. She wants me to commit to her and have sex with her for the rest of her life, yet She is giving me SECOND BEST. That asshole gets her First and I get the Leftovers for the rest of my life.

• You sound like a prick.

• I may sound like a prick but I'm right about my situation.

• If you have to ask on the internet then no. You're a piece of shit.

• Why am i a piece of shit? she's the one who had intercourse.

• Hush.

• Looks like some anon man is too pussy to explain it.