Would you agree to a prenup?

Just something to think about and discuss. I would definitely agree and propose it if the law allowed it. Vice versa as well. If the woman asks if I wanted one I would agree to one as well.

Not sure though. A subject I recently stumbled upon while reading about woman paying Alimony to their husbands because they make more than them. Which seems fair.

I was just wondering if a pre-nup would make it more fair for either side, man and woman?

• Yes, I would agree to a pre-nup
  • No, I would not agree to a pre-nup

Most Helpful Girl

• a lot of women get upset over them, before even reading, because they assume that being truly in-love means you should trust everything to go perfectly. but in reality, just because 2 people are in fact in love with each other doesn't mean they'll have a happy marriage together. pre-nups are smart precautions, so long as both know what they really want and have equally good lawyers.

What Girls Said 2

• I would sign one, I don't see anything wrong with it.

• Not only would I "Agree"... That shit would be a requirement for any "marriage"... what's yours is yours and what's mine is mine, WE GOOD? ? ? "

• Truth be told, some women think this, but I agree with you 100%. I wouldn't be killin people though... Probably just myself.

• You're a better man than me. I'd strangle a bitch with my bare fucking hands if she thought shed be getting the shit I worked for for free... NOPE. TIME TO GO NIGHT NIGHT, BITCH!

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, I'd agree no problem. If I fell in love with a rich girl and was gonna marry her but she wanted me to sign a prenup then I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Women just get offended and bang on about trust coz they want half your shit!