Could u marry/seriously date a woman who would do everything intimately with her husband except a bj?

Especially if you guys are in love and she is willing to do other things Is that a dealbreaker? Please explain your opinion men only please :)

• I would date/ marry her
  • I would not date/ marry her
  • it depends

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Why would she not want to do it? I mean can you be more specific on the reason?
    2. If she's not willing to give oral, what other stuff would she be wiling to do?

• She is not willing to do it bc she doesn't want the stuff to come on her or in her mouth plus would like to avoid stds in mouth. Any position toys whatever.

• Yay im glad u said that it gives me hope :) lol

What Guys Said 10

• Dealbreaker for me. I really really like bjs. My wife is awesome at them and to be honest bj actually feel better than sex most of the time. BJ are a great way to have some fun when maybe time is a factor or you both aren't in the mood for full sex. The mouth seems to be more detailed, or concentrated on the right areas. Sex is great too, but I need the variety. Also, I believe someone who doesn't like performing oral to be a bit of a prude, (sorry).

• Why a woman would go full monty on crazier things like anal or bondage, but not be willing to give a blowjob is beyond me. Seems like that's much more tame than other "intimate" acts.

• Bc she doesn't want the stuff to come on her or in her mouth. Wants to avoid stds in mouth.

• I can understand that, but you could just say "don't finish in my mouth or around it" and lay down ground rules. Any healthy relationship would allow that.

And STDs can be tested for prior to sexual contact, so there should be nothing to worry about there.

• No and ill explain. Oral is something I really enjoy and out of 7 billion people I'm sure I can find someone I can connect on a personal, emotional, and physical level with. So I'm not gonna settle for something I don't want.

• No blowjobs is a deal breaker for me.

• Does everything really mean everything?

Is shy physically incapable or what?

Does it truly mean -never-, or is once a year or less possible?

• She truly means never it's a turn off for her and she is willing to do other things to fulfill his needs.

• I think yes. But it would bother me a bit. Once every few years wouldn't bother me any more.

Never is a very long time to not do something.

• True never is a long time bt I would be fair he would not have to do it to me either. Plus I thought about that what if I do it once and he wants more and I just can't do that bt I would hate to deny a guy of something he is use to bt I would not want to hurt his feelings bc I truly think I would throw up in my mouth honestly.

• I would marry her.

• I would be more interested in finding out why she did not genuinely enjoy sucking cock.
    Not sure that I can remember what it feels like, it has been so long since I have been with a woman. 😞

• I wouldn't, no.

• Nope. If she's not down to make me happy, why I would lick her snatch?

• I dont get many and it is alright. But is anal in? That could be a big motivator :)

• Anal could possibly be an option not likely bt better than bj.

• Trade up*

• And uh, i dont get anal either. Just a couple of times.

What Girls Said 0