Gay marriage. What do you think?

Do you approve or disapprove of it and why?

I know that its a touchy subject...But I'm just wondering.

Personally I don't have a problem with it because you love who you love and who you chose to marry is your own personal business. Plus saying that two people can't get married because their the same sex is the equivalent of saying two heterosexual people can't get married cause they're a different race. But that's my opinion, what's yours?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's fine with me. I really have never had an issue with it or gay people for that matter. I have many gay friends, actually. As a black woman, I know how it is to be hated for something that I can't help so it's hard for me to do the same thing to another person, you know? And honestly, who gives a damn?

I could definitely see why gay men love other men ;P lol! Lesbians are fine with me too, though I certainly prefer a man myself ;)

What Girls Said 7

• It doesn't bother me - I approve - "you like it, I love it" ... not my business. do what makes you happy afterall we only live once and if that means marrying one of the same sex SOBE it. If two people are "in love" with one another and are willing to say " I Do" that's all that matters. Not race, not gender/sexual orientation. Its their life/ prerogative.

• in my opinion I agree with it - you can't help who you are or who you fall in love with so why should loving a person of the same sex mean that you can't get married. I know people who are deeply religious disapprove of it or people who are homophobic disapprove of it so I want to ask the people who disapprove a question - what would you say if there was a law stating that you couldn't marry someone because you were heterosexual? I bet you wouldn't like it

• Touchy subject but I personally disapprove

• So let's say you're gay; you're attracted to women, whether you want to be or not. You've fallen in love with a wonderful woman, and want to get married. How would that affect anyone else but yourself? Why should you be denied this right?

• I don't have a problem with it and I agree with Alexab with her comment.

• I think it is their right, You should be allowed to marry the person you love dispite their gender.

• Its a sin and an abomination

• I personally think it's against nature.

What Guys Said 3

• If two people of any gender love each other in a committed relationship, why should it matter? I'm straight, but I've got no issues with anyone who is homosexual just wanting to be happy.

• I don't give a sh*t whether they get married or not.

• i do not like gays,