If she loves me, why doesn't she want to be my girlfriend?

met a girl a few weeks ago. it was almost love at first sight for both of us. but she keeps saying she feels weird and is "iffy" about being with me. she said something just feels off to her. she says she loves me and has even thought about having children with me, but something feels wrong and she doesn't know what so we broke up. she has messaged me and called me so I know she still cares, but I don't know what to do. when I told her one day I thought she'd be happier to be my wife than girlfriend her face lit up. she's been in relationships for the better part of 12 years and I think she is just sick of being someone's girlfriend. should I propose? or run?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• i've been thru the same thing as well over the years and recently meet this girl who is a perfect fit for me yet for whatever reasons we haven't actually dated yet and she seems cool to the idea of being my girlfriend even though she obvivously likes me , its all very weird I have found and extremly frustrating position to be in .