I'm going to a wedding on Saturday?

and I just received a call from my friend (the bride) saying that the start time for the wedding has changed and instead of it starting at 7pm it will start at 11:55pm. This will be the second wedding I have been too that has started at pretty much midnight. So is this some big new trend in weddings? Or is this just something that is local to my area? Has anyone been to a midnight wedding before? Would you have a midnight wedding?

Most Helpful Girl

• hey well i have attened alllll types of wedding the ones in the morning and in the midnight in the afternoon after midnight all of them and the trend now is midnight.. and me... and yes i would have a midnight wedding

What Guys Said 1

• i've never been i dislike wedding ceremonies in general, because i feel sad seeing people destroying their freedom

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds fun! I would have one and would probs be less busy and less expensive than an afternoon wedding.

• Never even heard of a midnight wedding. Sounds horrible.