How do I tell him I'm pregnant?

Well, I'm married, I'm 19, and my husband is 21. I know it sounds silly, but we've been together since I was 14.

Still young, yes, but We have a kind of pitiful tiny house, and I recently got laid off (it's really hard to find work in a small town) and he doesn't make a lot at all. Needles to say, were not ready. We wanted to wait, but it apparently didn't work that well.

I don't think he'll be angry, but I know he'll he stressed beyond belief.

Whats a gentle way to tell him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just tell him. Then look for ways to improve your "nest" for your new arrival. Visit social services to see what help you can get. Ask everyone you know to help you find a job, baby furniture, clothes, diapers, laundry (sure, it sounds like begging but you'll be so thankful for any help you can get).

It won't be easy but you're so far ahead of single moms who have no breadwinner.

• I won't go to social services, but I'm sure my mother has some things I can use... I was the second born of 12 kids, I'm sure she has some stuff I can use, good advice... but that means She'll know I'm pregnant... I suppose it's worth it :)

• Reality TV - you're so right. . . horrible idea. by the way you may not have much but you sound so ready for this. It's gonna work! I'd love to follow you on G@G.

• I'll um, message you, but I post most my questions anonymously

What Guys Said 3

• Just tell him. And tell him that you will work through it together. Whatever it takes. There can be joy out of this. But at first it may be hard to see. I wish you well. And one step at a time. You can do it.

• just tell him that you two are about to become a whole family :)

• Break it to him, quick and easy, making it clear that you will GET THROUGH THIS. YOU GOT THIS, GIRL.

What Girls Said 4

• Tell him you love him, you would never have chosen anyone else. Even though life is hard you're glad you're going through it together. Tell him you going to be bringing a piece of him into this world and that it's the best thing he could have ever given to you.

Good luck with telling him and everything after that. Timing is never ideal for a baby and yet somehow you fit them in and make it work and they give you what you never knew you were missing 💙

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1_TSShrI6g

There's that and one more that I'm looking for

• I think its best if you just tell him. The longer you wait the less time you will have to get ready. I know it will probably be really stressful, but I think if you talk to him things will go a lot smoother.

• You can do it at 19. There are girls who had babies at 16 and managed. Don't worry :)

• My. Mom was pregnant at 16, but I'm still nervous... I'm afraid to give birth, some women lose control of their bladders... the pain, but yes, I'm sure we will get through