What are some fundamental values/beliefs youd like your children/future children to adobt from you?

males and females can both answer. mine is the God of the bible, love, and family orientedness.

Most Helpful Girl

• Acceptance, love, resourcefulness, creativity and humility.

What Girls Said 4

• Here are some of the things I'm already teaching my daughters (not in order):

1. We are living weapons, everything that others call "weapons" are just tools, extensions of our body.
    2. Everything is connected
    3. Possibilities are infinite (said by my eldest girl)
    4. All living beings must be treated equal, noater origin and status. Same applies to non living things.
    5. Creativity is a must, all the things and beings surrounding us can be used for inspiration.

Those five and others, my mother has the list.

• Be an Asset to others. "Leave someone's house cleaner than when you arrived"

• hold up, you're gonna make them clean a little everytime they visit someone?

• Yes, I have always been taught to do that. If I ever stay at someone's house, I always do the dishes or sweep the floors. It's out of respect for the fact that thy welcomed me into their home and let me eat their food :)

• thats a good way to do your part=)

• my religion

• Faith
    Charity
    Generosity
    Love

• what if i told you that love can be both cahrity and generousity? pick one more my love

• Humility, Hard Work and Honesty

• man, i offer one and you take 3. dont be greedy now=P

What Guys Said 3

• I don'y want kids, but maybe I will have students. I want the to feel free to question things and test their hypothesis if possible. The need to tinker with things and ideas. Also lifelong learning.

• The lord, the value of a dollar, and my own kind, gentle and respectful nature those are a few things I would like to pass on to them when I have my own.

• I hope they're Antitheist lile me. Besides that, I just want them to be them.