Do you like this wedding dress?

I got this wedding dress for $200 because the store was going out of business. Do you like it? I loved it at the time but I think I got it too early because I have had a lot of time to question it lol. Be honest I won't get mad! :)
Pic url:
tinypic.com/view.php?pic=o5nw94&s=8#.VJJruWTF__U

• Love it
    59% (13)43% (3)55% (16)Vote
  • Hate it
    0% (0)29% (2)7% (2)Vote
  • Meh
    41% (9)28% (2)38% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
If I do keep it then It is getting tailored/fitted :)

1|0
11|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Meh.. It looks like a wedding cake dress.. The bottom has to much layers.. But I love the simple top part of the dress..
    I would love this as my wedding dress.. I love the top part to it not the bottom.. I just want
    (hugging-body) type silk for the bottom part with a medium trail.
    shabbychicdaydreams.com/.../...ed_detail_dress.jpg

4|1
    1|0
    • I was looking at that same one too actually! lol I was thinking of selling this one for more money then just buying something like that

• Hahah no way! Get out!! 🙈 I don't know.. But it's really up to you.. I love this dress I have chosen though, but I'm likely to get it made.. (I know it's going to be really expensive) but I want to be happy on my wedding day.. So I'm not going to settle for second best 🙈
      Haha your stealing my dress ideas! Cheeky!! Hehe no in pure honesty.. If it's not the dress you want change it babe ☺️

What Guys Said 4

• I don't like those dresses that are so long that they drag on the floor. I think that's stupid.

What's the point of having a dress drag on the floor? All that does is make it dirty.

Meh

0|0
    0|0
    • Usually you can bustle the dress so that there is a train when she is walking down the aisle (traditional) and then secure it off the ground so it won't be dragging at all for the reception.

• But still, why even have it in the first place? Not having it so long avoids the problem altogether.

• To me it fits rather awkward, like it is too big. Nice dress though.

0|0
    0|0
    • I am getting it taken in/resized you think that would help or just sell it and get a new dress? lol

• Well, if you absolutely love it you could get it fitted. Honestly, if you bought it because it was just a good deal, I would try to sell it.

• Its a nice dress but a little big.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's rather big and has a very long tail, but I'm sure if you get it tucked and shortened slightly it'll be great. Try get it a bit more figure hugging!!!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Hmmm. It's looks like way too much material lol. You would look a lot nicer in a fitted dress with less material, less of a train.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow, is that you? You look beautiful in that dress! It fits your body very nice. I'm actually not a fan of mermaid dresses and I definitely don't think everyone can pull them off. It fits you very well though👍

1|0
    0|0
  • the train is a little awkward but it's pretty otherwise. maybe have it hemmed slightly?

0|0
    0|0
  • ok to me

fill

0|0
    0|0
  • I love that dress.
    I love it so much, especially the end/bottom of it.
    Super pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look beautiful :) he or she's a lucky person!

0|0
    0|0
  • It's really cute... you look good in it

1|0
    0|0
  • Not my style but you look gorgeous in it.
    :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You are a really pretty girl. The dress isn't my style but I kind of like it. It would look way better if you got it tailored!

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a little much at the bottom with the layering, but I still think you look beautiful in it.

0|0
    0|0