Would you lesbians and gays wear a suit or dress at a wedding or if you were a lesbian or gay what role would you play?

There is always the man and woman in the relationship even for gay couples. I was just wondering what gender role you play as or would play as.

• Suit
  • Dress

43

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Aww~, I like this question, haha! ^ _ ^
    I think either one would work lol, but if I had to choose I'd wear the dress; it'd probably look better on my slender frame than on my future husbando's (cuz I like the bigger guys and he'd probably be one :D ). When I'm with guys, I guess I'm the "girl"... :3 Not all couples have these roles, but I kinda like them, haha~. A couple like that looks cute! ;x

• I am glad you did I actually took this question from my girlfriend lol so all credit goes to her ^_^

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 3

• If I was one I would be the one with the dress.
    38.media.tumblr.com/.../...lzv8941rcx61zo1_500.jpg

• If I was marrying a woman we would both be in d

• That's a myth. A have a cousin who is a lesbian and dates other femme girls. They both like dresses.

What Guys Said 2

• I'd wear a tuxedo dress

• I'm gay and I'd wear a dress because I'm "the receiver!"