My husband flirts with other females online and chats with them

OK my hubby he flirt with other females online and has been known to tell them sexual things about him and etc and has been known to as well say sexual things to them and I'm wondering is this normal or what's going on why is he doing these things

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to express this to him. Tell him how uncomfortable it makes you feel. Even if it is just harmless fun to him, it's hurting your feelings and it will strain the relationship if it continues. Me and my husband are both naturally flirtacious with the opposite sex, but there are lines that you just do not cross and one of them is definitely being that way online. Especially sexual things...those are ALWAYS a no-no when with someone.

It's not normal for a married man to do that at all unless his wife is perfectly ok with it. But your obviously not and you need to sit down and talk to him. Your marriage will never work if you can't approach him with your problems. You don't have to be mean or a btich, but don't be too soft either. Tell him it's unexceptable for you and it can lead to emotional cheating on his part. Not saying it will, but in many cases it does. If he refuses, I would suggest counseling. If he won't go, then you just go. It's ok to go by yourself when it's a problem you both have. I've had to before and it still helped.

Marriage is a rough, rocky, bumpy road (not to say there aren't good times). Try to pull through this together before calling it quits. Divorce is just so easily done today. Running for the hills the second things gets hard only makes you a quitter and you'll end up running your entire life. Face it head on, try to fix it. Then if it doesn't work out, think about separating. But just leaving because of this will only make it easier for you to always leave anything and everything that gets hard and you'll end up having a miserable life. :(

What Guys Said 4

• divorce him

• This is standard practice for husbands age 12-99.

• It's completely wrong no matter how you look at it. You need to talk to him and tell him how you feel.

• My father used to do that over CB radio. I think it's tacky. Normal or otherwise. I think what he (my father) was trying to do was to prove to himself that he still got it. No class at all nonetheless!

What Girls Said 4

• That is not okay! Would he want you to be doing that. Tell him to start taking his marriage vows seriously. That's very disrespectful. It's a high likelihood that he is unfaithful. Not too many guys flirt and chat with females online and are satisfied with keeping it strictly that, he may be meeting up with some of them too. Confront him about it honestly and put your foot down and be prepared to walk away.

• not rocket science, you shouldn't have married him

• TALK WITH HIM...u really have to talk

• No its not not. tell him that it is disrespectful to you and that it is crossing the line. he should stop. if not then he doesn't care about you or the relationship and if you stay, accepting that, then you are giving him permission to do whatever he pleases in the realtionship and that is not cool at all. Put your foot down. He is with you so there is no need to flirt with other girls. I mean, why? Its just gonna lead to him cheating and that is not normal to do when in a relationship.