My wife tells me I have a sexy body when im really overweight.. Is this right of her to do?

My wife tells me i have a sexy body when im really overweight.. Is this right of her to do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. Give her a A + for effort. She accepts you as you are.. You are projecting your guilt into her as to make you feel even worse. If you feel bad about your body, then make an effort to do exercise or eat better.

What Girls Said 3

• she loves you therfore she thinks everything is sexy...

• Honestly, I am really bony so I legitimately don't mind when my man has more meat on his bones. I don't like the muscled look at all. I am not saying that because I don't want to be mean, I am saying that bc it is true. Many woman legitimately don't have an issue with a guy who's a little on the heavier side.

• Is it right on who's part? To her you're sexy.

What Guys Said 3

• She sees you as sexy, so you in fact are sexy to her. Don't stop working in it though. Especially how you are treating her right now as whatever you are doing it is working. Other women on here said they don't mind is a man is a overweight... One reason I guess is it makes you more powerful which they seem to like.

• Women on here just say they dont mind it so they dont look mean

• I have to go, but when I said get in the game, that is an expression for you to take it seriously and try hard to do you part in the relationship and that may mean relaxing and having fun, dropping weight so you feel better and that doesn't get in the way, and whatever else you think might help make it better. Goodnight now n

• She said my weight dosesnt bother her

• Well she is your wife? I'd imagine she's doing that because she's attracted to you and she's your wife. If you feel your overweight, make the commitment to get healthier now.

• Depends. Are you comfortable with it? If not have a chat about it. If your are fine with it I will whip up some pasta.