How long is too long?

How long would you date before you were ready to get married? I feel that if you're really in love you'll know instantly and wanna get married ASAP 💒💍💐

• 1-2 years
  • 3-5 years
  • 6+
  • Eww why would I get married?

Most Helpful Guy

• Something that's vital to know, there are multiple levels of love the first phase lasts a few years and tbh is effortless, it's does not take work to keep the love going.

But once that goes away each partner has to make a conscious effort to love one another, it's still just as enjoyable, it just takes more work. That is why it is best not to jump right into marraige quickly, its good to take time to get to know someone as best you can before making a COVENANT to spend the rest of your life with them.

What Guys Said 9

• irrelevant with your question but i thought that this question has to do with penis size once i read your title LOL

as for your question... i'd rather NOT date

• Lol you're such a horndog you little perv 😕

• Not a horndog, just been on this site at least a week. I thought the same thing.

• I don't think that there's a right answer on that... It depends on the situation, on the people and on their relationship...

• I am not sure you know right away personally.

• 3-5 and at least one of those years should have been spent cohabitating.

• Least 3 years before you and your partner will know if your made for each other.

• 2-3 years but that ain't an option. You shouldn't only take one year but four years is too long to wit.

• Cleveland brown got married after 3months and look at his marriage 😂😂

• Meant to press 3-5 years but hit 6+ by accident

• Look at my question and I would say. (Marriage doesn't count for much, love and devotion does.) X

What Girls Said 7

• I dated my boyfriend for a little over a year before he proposed.
    We're still engaged and probably will for a bit, but a year was enough to know I wanted to marry him:)

• I would wait around 3-5 years, if I could put up with him for that long.. That's dedication of love right there! Lol

• My parents waited four.
    I think its a personal decision but at the same time, less than 2 years seems too short. More than 6 seems too long. I think 3-5 sounds right.

• A year would be the smallest amount of time I would want to be in a relationship before getting married. If it's less than a year then I would wait it out. :P

• Depends on the couple. I'd wait AT LEAST a year, personally.

• I'd say 3-5 years just too make sure it feels right. Wouldn't want to rush something that wasn't meant to be.

• My boyfriend and I have been together for 3 years. I wouldn't mind getting married in the next year or two.