If I'm lucky enough to ever be married, how can I make my wife the luckiest woman alive?

I want to be married eventually and if I were to ever be married (hopefully I will) how can I be the best husband possible?

Most Helpful Girl

• Do house work, if she's having a ruff day, help out abit if you want sex tonight, drop her short messages (simple ones) now and then and don't take her granted.

What Girls Said 4

• Easy. :) Just make sure she never feels unappreciated. Take time and effort to remind her how much you love her.

I'm not married, but I've been doing this for the last 1 1/2 years since living with my best friend. Even something as simple as bringing home her favorite candy bar for no reason goes a long way.

• Tell the girl how much you love her everyday. Make sure you listen to her. Be a gentleman like opening the car door for her and stuff.

• Love her tell her she's beautiful everyday make sure she feels loved and DONT CHEAT ON HER

• just love her with your whole heart and mind :)

What Guys Said 2

• I'd consider you lucky if you're able to even have a long lasting relationship without ever getting married.

• Stop thinking about women in terms of luck, that would be a good start.

Get your ass in shape, get your fashion and style down, get your social skills tightened, and have ambition in life.

Done.

• What so you mean by your first sentence?

• Dealing with women isn't about Luck. It is a skill.

There is a skill-set for getting into relationships. And there is a separate, but related, skill-set of maintaining relationships.

Eliminate Luck from your vocabulary. Any man can be successful with women by increasing his dating and relationship skill sets.