Sex before Marriage

Hey all. I'm starting to ask a question everyday to get everybody's opinion on. My today's question is do you believe in sex before marriage? If you don't, why not? Religion? Personnel belief? and what's your reasoning if you do believe in sex before marriage?

• I believe in sex before marriage
  • I do not believe in sex before marriage

Most Helpful Girl

• im a practicing Catholic so I intend to remain a virgin until I'm married.

What Girls Said 6

• i say its fine...if you really care about each other and trust each other and both of you are ready I don't see why not... I'm thinking waiting till after highschool would be best but really it doesn't matter to much... no one should be able to force you to wait...

• i am a christian, and while I respect the decision to wait I do feel like I can be very difficult. personally I have decided to not wait with my boyfriend, but for us it's practically marraige. we don't want to be with other people and are only going to be with each other. so to sum up, I don't believe in waiting until marraige but I do believe in only being with one person and choosing the right person!

• I voted B but I'm waiting till marriage because it helps root out the guys only looking for sex. I don't judge anyone who has sex before marriage. In the end it's your choice.

• YES especially in this day and age. Why wait for sex? Life is short and I refuse to let a legal status decide when I can have sex with the guy I love.

• I do believe in no sex before marriage.

• I'm Christian but life is to short to wait till after marriage.

What Guys Said 3

• I dunno...sex is kinda overrated in todays society...

it's a beautiful thing to do when you're ready. just do it and enjoy it and have fun doing it. it shouldn't be such a difficult topic to talk about in todays society. I mean..what's wrong with sex? why have it only when you're married? I don't understand the whole concept in waiting till marriage.

the only concept I understand is to wait till you find someone you truly love to have your first sexual experience with and maybe be at least 16 years old since younger kids don't really understand what sex and love in a relationship is really about.

• I agree with you in some ways. I don't believe in sex before marriage but people who do have sex before marriage they don't bother me at all. I don't believe in it because I am christian and it just goes with the morals of my religion, but it is not only religion that stops me it is just how I feel. I believe it should be between 2 people who love each other. Even though I found the girl I love and probably will marry. I am waiting.

• Do it when you want to. Don't let other people control you.

• I think that if two people care enough about each other and if they feel comfortable about having sex then it shouldnt matter I honestly believe that no religion should have any say over this but hey that's just me