Why white people like to have their partner in the same color?

I have noticed many times that the white girls like to have their boy friend in white

After an incident I hate white peoples

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't have any statistics to back this up with, but I bet that the vast majority of races date within their own race a majority of the time. I really don't think it's a white phenomenon.

• I bet that's true.

• I think you didn't come across from your place. which you are surrounded by white men/women

• Apologies, but I don't think I fully understand what you meant.

I grew up in an area (southern California) with a great amount of cultural and racial diversity.

What Girls Said 13

• I think it's not just white people, most people date in their own race.
    My boyfriend is white even if his father is mixed race. It's simple, I grew up in the countryside, in my school there were like two or three black people, we were mostly white. It was just a fact. So most people around with were white. I have some black and Asian friends but they also grew up in the countryside.

• I think most people, regardless of their race, tend to date within their own race.

• For the same reason that Japanese people prefer their partners to be Japanese.

You are drawn to whatever looks like you the most.

• It is not only them but other races too.
    Majority still date within own race
    It happens naturally since people feel more familiar with people from the same background

• No, I actually prefer him tanned, but he isn't naturally and he doesn't want skin cancer. I have to accept that.

• I never really cared what race a person is. I've dated mixed, Puerto Rican, white, hooked up with a black guy before, it honestly doesn't matter to me. Just what kind of person they are.

• Nooo I love black guys

• I wish real women please blacks instead of only black girls and answers of other guys pretending white girls in some stereotyped race fetish dream for black guys on 99% of the answers here.

• Not true... Lots of people are dating other races now a days

• i don't think so.. they will date or flirt with different races, they have the partner only with their race. Only for sexual pleasure they have to do with some other races. this is according to my survey.

• Meh, I don't believe that.. I mean yeah that's possible but most people are dating out of their races for other than that. I mean if you are looking for a white girl and the ones you've talked to aren't into your race, you just haven't found the right one yet, there's no need to hate a whole race just because some won't talk to you

• I think people just date whomever they feel connected to. I don't have any black guys approaching me, so of course I date whites because they're the only ones who take interest ha.

• I like East-Asian boys as well as I like white boys. It depends on girl's preference.

• Studies show people's attraction patterns are formed in childhood, so it probably depends on who they were around.

• Pshhh I'm white but my sister's dating a Mexican guy and I like this guy who's both black and white

• They do? Some do some don't.

• All of them like their partner to be white man

• By all of them you mean the few you've seen? Expand your thinking, you can't possibly this daft.

What Guys Said 22

• A lot do feel that way. It's a pretty complicated topic and no one knows completely why. It could be they feel more comfortable culture wise or there's a physical attraction preference.

• Yeah I think so too. I think that culture (which you mentioned) can play a big role with some.

• Hahahahahaha, local honey and a woman from afar. Best combo!!! LOL

• Good point. It's a complex issue and I'm sure every individual carries a unique mixture of reasons as to why racial familiarity might be preferable for them.

• There really is a sinister racist sense of self-entitlement coming from you isn't there?

Interracial dating is not as common around the World as same race dating, yet I don't see whinging about how Black Africans like to have other Black African partners or how a vast majority of Indian and Chinese people still date inside their race.

Nah we'll just pass a comment on white people because you know everyone's entitled to a White woman. Seriously and you've always hated White people, you continually post your racist bile on this forum and I for one hope you catch Ebola.

• So... you hate 'em, but you still want to date 'em? Advertising that you hate someone isn't a good way to learn more about them.

For the record, no, there are plenty of white people who look for partnership outside their race. Including yours truly.

• i don't think for partnership just dealing for one day pleasure.

• You'll have to ask someone else for advice, then. I'm not a "one-night stand" kind of guy. There are plenty of girls who don't go for that kind of thing either, and if someone doesn't want that with with a guy, it would be wise to respect that.

Why exactly do you "hate" white people? Do you expect them to like you if they detect that hostility from you?

• I think most people will mostly date within their own race. I'm a pasty faced peckerwood, and have so far only dated other white people.

I mean, I'm mostly only attracted to either white, Asian, or Spain Spanish girls, but it's not like I'm walking around going "Hey, we have a lot in common and I think she's pretty cute, but darn it she's Indian!"

• I have mixed kids. My ex wife was black and philipino... Science will show it is familiarity. Did you know babies are racist? It's a fact. Look it up. You want to know why? Because of familiarity. If they see someone that doesn't look similar enough to their parents they tend to be more scared.

• Women of all races are more hung up on dating within their race then men are.

• Some white people believe the theory that white people are going extinct due to interracial dating "washing out" their genetics.

No... seriously. Look it up. It's a real "thing".

• look up "white genocide" in a search engine... you'll find all the info and theories u need.

• Hahaha
      My best friend's grandmother believed this.

• I really don't care about skin color but I don't live in a diverse area so odds are I'll find someone white too. It's not preference just what's available lol.

• THAT
    IS
    WROOOOONG

most people don't give a SHIT about skin color... damn!

• Seems like you are too addicted to white girls to notice anyone else.

Plenty of Asians and middle easterners where I live. I'll let you guess what the couples look like.

• It's natural...
    Same reason Black girls like to have Black boyfriends and same reason Asian girls like to have Asian boyfriends.

• Cause white is right...

• I hate white

• Asker hates white people, but complains when we don't date outside of our race? Okay then.

• You relationship will not go for long. Whether you are dating or making partner of them.

• You had an "incident" and now you hate an entire body of people for it. Congratulations, you are officially part of the problem.

• Uhh... where I live I've noticed JUST as many black and Latino people wanting partners of the same race. It's a natural thing for us to want partners very similar To ourselves.

• Most people date the same color.

• Any stats to back up this crap? Or just having a little fail troll fun?

• What happened for you to hate white people?

• When ever they need sex they are talking good and they make dealing with us, on the next we are new to them. All are them are white peoples. 1 in 1000 are good , but finding the one is so difficult or grown up in that culture.

• I am not white. But it looks like the cultural difference other users mentioned might be it.

• Personal preference

• You are so prejudiced that it's appalling.

• for various reasons... some racist, others more "legitimate"...

• I see most people date within their race

• Some or all? and lol @ your update.