Ladies would this be mean to do on my wedding day?

if instead of saying i do i say no wait one minute then just say just kidding would that be mean

Most Helpful Girl

• what the fuck? this is one of the important moments in my life and you wanna make a joke. clearly your not serious enough for me to marry. but if I was in the audience i would laugh

What Girls Said 3

• Way to kill a special moment.

I don't think any one would find thst humorous on that day, but then again

you know your fiancé and her family more than anyone here does.

• It's a really awful way to start your marriage. :P There is a time to be serious and a time to be silly.

• What would be the point? It's a little immature if you ask me.

What Guys Said 6

• I don't think that silence would last 1 minute lol

• Unless you are on VERY good kidding terms with her, and it's part of your relationship - this is probably a bad idea.

• It's one of those things that're only
    funny, when you're not in the moment
    I'd say. ^.~

• That would be horrible because she may think you no longer love her and might walk away. Everyone on her side may not like you for it.

• I would run it by her first.

• If you were being married in a church, the priest would then refuse to wed you.
    I've seen this happen once. The explanation was given that the groom wasn't taking the proceeding seriously and the priest refused to marry them.