Why will he not talk about marriage?

My partner of five years says he loves me but will avoid talking about marriage.

Tried to talk to him he just looked at me in the face and gaining not saying anything. Then he used an excuse to go do something.

Most Helpful Guy

• Commitment is a big deal. Not only to the relationship but everythang that comes with it. If he tells you he loves you, then he probably does. But marriage is a huge step. If he's completely ignoring the topic, that's kinda odd. You should ask him to sit down with you and attempt to have a conversation. But don't try to force him, that's the worst thing one could do. Just try and get him to talk about the possibility of marriage, if he's not willing, then I'm not sure where y'all are headed :/

What Guys Said 3

• Did you ask him why he avoids talking about it? My guess is that he is afraid. Afraid that he will be pressured into marrying you. He has had five years to purpose, I wouldn't expect him to do it now when he refuses to talk about it. If it is true that he doesn't want to marry you, you should reconsider.

• Some guys really don't wanna marry and some are players.

• may be he don't like to marry you, if you don't want that type of love then leave him

What Girls Said 0