How many of you would allow adult breastfeeding after marriage? That is your husband wants to drink your milk. If yes would feel awkward?

It sounds awkward but I've read articles on this. They say human milk is good for health.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some guys do suck boobs even after they have milk, and no it wouldn't be awkward it would be cute id let my guy try, that is if we get married and have kids.

What Girls Said 8

• It wouldn't be a regular thing but I'm sure we'd be curious enough to try one time. Just out of curiosity though, not out as something sexual or as something healthy.

• That's because naturally people are supposed to drink people milk not cow milk. It's actually hard for the human body to digest cow milk.

• Sounds odd to me, but I'm not married or even in a relationship right now so I can't really judge if I would if they asked.

• If he wanted to suck them sexually then yeah I'm all for it but my husband breast feeding with them? No way. Not to mention you'd actually have to be producing breastmilk so a baby is essential. Some might go for it. Definitly not me

• Milk isn't produced in the breasts until pregnancy.

• My husband could suck on my breasts as long as he likes I love it, it does not feel weird its really sexy. So if your wife is happy suck away, its really nice, for me anyway.

• It is my goal in life never to produce breast milk so that's gonna be a big fat HELL NO. I married a man, not a baby.

• No. Breastmilk is for babies. And babies only.

What Guys Said 0