What is really the thing that guys look for in a woman to marry her? The truth no matter how it sounds?

I have dated lots of different types of men. and after a few years I have learned some things but I really want to know what are the most important things to a man when he looks for a wife? Honestly without tha bs

• Does a man care most about a woman's looks
  • Looks always are number one?
  • Personality is more important
  • Does Taking care of your mans sexual needs take first place?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• Personality is by far the most important feature a woman can have. We have to be mentally compatible for things to work out.

Appearance varies and as it turns out, a pretty girl isn't hard to come by (in my opinion). As for sexual fantasies, I'd hope that our matching personalities see to it that we are both satisfied.

• What he said

• Yes! Very helpful thank u ! I think , I think slot like a man the more I look at these questions and answers lol but that's good gives me an advantage on making me and my partner happier :) thanks guys!

• Looks definitely isn't number 1 in a marriage.

She's going to be someone a man's gonna be meeting day in day out , and spend the rest of his life together with. Beauty fades but what doesn't is someone's heart (well... till Alzheimer's sets in) .

If looks is all a man look for in a marriage , there'll be people marrying paper cutouts

• Its not so much a matter of MOST important as a checklist of what guys look for. Yes, looks, personality, and sexual ability are ALL important. You should have an all of the above button. Also, many women I have noticed stress about looks more than they should. I'm not saying totally let yourself go, gain 200 lbs shave your head, etc ., just keep in mind if a man is dating you and wants to marry you, in his eyes you ARE gorgeous, even if you don't think so, or you don't look exactly like the models in magazines.

• oh gawd what would it take for me to want to wife a woman?

1. Good mother to my future kids.
    2. Good hearted person
    3. Someone that can keep me in check
    4. Make me aspire to be a better person
    5. Attractive

• Whether or not we can have a conversation for more than an hour

• Sharing common values and beliefs. That's number one for me.

• Character and good morals are what is important to me.

Google "Why you're not married" by Tracy McMiillan.

• Lol I know why I'm not married the guys that purposed to me wasn't the right person. I was just wondering for when I do think it's the right person , if a mans ideas and thoughts we're the same as mine when it came to marriage. Anyone can be married if they want and if they aren't picky

• Determined/driven

Supportive

Forgiving

Kind

-puts effort into pleasing her guy (does her best to look good and keep the sex interesting)

• Loyalty is the most important.

• Looks are very important... But lots of a guys get married to non-attractive women. So its not like guys end up with their their preferred choice...

• Why would a guy marry a woman he's not attracted to? Why not wait? That confuses me

• I do to lol I know quit a few that have done that. I just rather be alone I guess then settle :)

• I guess that makes sense... But there was a time I didn't feel that way... and you are right... it won't last... hehe

• She needs to be good breading stock.

• Personality is more important

What Girls Said 1

• As I always say. Being attractive on the outside is always nice, but it doesn't always last.
    So when pretty/handsome falls apart, at least you have their beautiful heart to love.