Is he gone for good?

My Fiance and I got into a fight yesterday I have been in the hospital and home for 3 days now and he has taken care of me. Yesterday he was in a bad mood I tried to see why and he yelled at me. Anyway he had taken my pain meds I got from the hospital and was drinking I told him he needed help he is an addict he then really blew up so I told him to leave he packed his stuff and left.
He has always told me he loves me more then anything in the world how could he just walk away from me then.
Our wedding was planned for this Friday Im so upset.

DO you think he will come back to me?
Any advice would help. Thanks

The day I met him he told me he was almost 2 years sober and he was. I feel guilty like me getting sick changed him

Most Helpful Guy

• "he was in a bad mood I tried to see why and he yelled at me."

How can you be getting married to a guy, and not know that when he's in a bad mood, you don't try and force him to talk about it? This should be basic common knowledge.

"I told him he needed help he is an addict "
    Why are you marrying him then? Is this news to you? You're only finding it out now?

"He has always told me he loves me more then anything in the world how could he just walk away from me then."

Because guys can walk away from a relationship in 5 seconds flat, given the right circumstances. It's one of those things women find absolutely terrifying about men.

What Guys Said 1

• I think he'll come back. try reaching out to him.

• Wot made u say this

• @Deepheart I have no idea why he was in a bad mood but it seems like he acted out of impulse, when guys act out of impulse they just need time to cool down and they'll come to a realization of what they did wrong.

• message him up and see how here acts now

What Girls Said 1

• Y r u marrying sumone like him