What personality traits make a good husband?

Normally I'd ask about traits for a good boyfriend but I'm curious if there's any difference for husbands.

Most Helpful Girl

• Loyal
    Love
    Respectful
    Responsible
    Stability
    Maturity

• I've been told by girls that I'm most of them so: :)

• That Is good :)

• Damn right it is. XD
      The only reason I came here was to learn how to be a better bf/husband if I'm lucky enough to get the chance.

What Girls Said 4

• Let me see...

Honest
    Loyal
    Respectful
    Loving
    Smart
    Mature
    A job (I don't want to be a housewife, but I'd prefer a double income)
    Romantic
    Similar values and interests
    Willing to share his life with me :D

• don't know really don't know... I never understand what a women really want.. its a mysterious secrete...

• Well if you don't know, we haven't a chance. XD

What do you think you want?

• I knew it! I'll just copy and paste this in response to every girl's answer on GaG. :P

• Honest.
    Smart.
    Tall.
    Slightly Stubborn.
    Career focused but not too career focused.
    Funny.
    Friendly
    Outgoing
    Charming
    6.5 inches
    I would prefer that he know how to use a blow dryer.
    Slightly religious.

• Why:
      "Slightly Stubborn.
      Career focused but not too career focused." ?

• Is it more important for you that he is committed to and loves the job or that he makes money?

For example, say a man who works in a charity and helps a lot of people. He loves his job but makes an average amount of money.

Or a lawyer who doesn't really love or care for his job but makes a fortune.

• I'm gonna rephrase. He doesn't have to love it if he's good at it. Whether it's charity work or being a lawyer. But if he hates it he doesn't need to complain about it because he could easily quit and get another job. Money ain't important as long as he and I together can supoort a family.

• Honest, patient, emotionally stable, fair, a good match in many areas: values/attraction/humor/lifestyle to his wife.

What Guys Said 2

• an honest, caring, and loving heart.

• Friggin hilarious, not one girl said "confident" yet, lol, the standard answer for what girls want in a guy when they eye a guy up for dating